Home

The Freezing Issue

This is a discussion on The Freezing Issue within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2009, 07:32 PM   #57
Th* m*n...

Slymm's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: The Freezing Issue

is this just a CBS issue?
NBA: Los Angeles Lakers
MLB: San Francisco Giants
Old 12-06-2009, 08:00 PM   #58
Rookie

Jason2112's Arena

OVR: 19

It's froze up on me with CBS and ESPN broadcasts so I don't think that's the issue. It's always in the 2nd half of a dynasty mode game, but sometimes it's after timeouts, sometimes after substitutions, and I've had several freezes just bringing the ball up the court, but every single time it has been in dynasty mode in the second half.
Old 12-07-2009, 01:54 AM   #59
MVP

K_rob11's Arena

OVR: 21
Well, it has finally happened to me. It has definitely got to do something with playing in dynasty. I can't even get through my first dynasty game with JU now. I have tried 3 times and I cant even complete the first game of the season. I try simming it, then it freezes at the campus screen. <-----sarcasm

Im on the 360, play from the disc (not on Hard drive), never downloaded an update, downloaded os rosters....

needless to say I am pissed and also through with this game. Sad, cuz I REALLY liked this game and was having alot of fun with it (even more than last year). But with 2 kids, a job, coaching, and a demanding wife, my gaming time is just way too limited to deal with something like this. I pretty much get about an hour and a half (if that) a night and that is at around 11pm when everyone is asleep! I cant deal with wasting my gaming time on freezes that happen towards the end of my games. Damn EA....you just lost one of your biggest supporters!

This sucks!
Old 12-07-2009, 02:06 AM   #60
Banned

Court_vision's Arena

OVR: 25

EA needs to respond to this stuff.

I say this as someone who hasn't bought the game...but every time I read K-Rob or CountryBoy's posts and how much they loved the game,I thought "hey, i think i'll get it!".

For CB and K-Rob to give up on the game...there's your two biggest advocates giving up.

Will I buy it after reading their problems? Hell no.

These guys deserve better support. Their enthusiasm is what gets guys like me to buy the game. Lose them and you lose the rest of us.
Old 12-07-2009, 02:52 AM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 3

I just traded my copy in for a non-sports title. I'm really bummed that it came to that, but I bought the game mainly to play dynasty mode, so....

I've been a loyal EA customer since the SNES days. Their brand has suffered tremendously in my eyes due to this. If they don't care about the game, then fine. You wanna shelve it? Fine. You don't wanna patch it? Fine. But at least show some compassion for your loyal customers who spent their money on what you should know is a faulty product. Instead all I have seen them do is look the other way.

I'm really disappointed. Mainly because THE GAME IS SO FREAKING AWESOME! GRRRRRR!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2009, 04:26 AM   #62
Rookie

yokiisthename's Arena

OVR: 4

PM'd blackflash about the freezing issue. This is what he has to say.

"The second update that is upcoming very soon is supposed to address the freezing issues that people have been experiencing on both PS3 and 360. I hope to have additional update details later this week for everyone. This is a known issue and the dev team have spent a considerable amount of time trying to address it."

so there maybe a fix coming in this tuesday.
Old 12-07-2009, 06:45 AM   #63
Rookie

Omega Kid's Arena

He talk about Live i suppose
Old 12-07-2009, 07:01 AM   #64
Rookie

Omega Kid's Arena

Very interesting, if dev acknowledge the freeze issue on Live there no hurt to transfer everything on Ncaa. Stop complain and bashin, we must talk about the issue politely. We must support this game and let know the dev is worth one's wile! This game is great and deserve to be fixed, not dropped.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »