Home

NCAA 11 rosters (360)?

This is a discussion on NCAA 11 rosters (360)? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 12:29 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 21
NCAA 11 rosters (360)?

Anybody going to do them or know who will? Also when should they be ready? Thanks! Lookin' foreward to gettin 'em asap after release
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2010, 04:11 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: NCAA 11 rosters (360)?

Someone will I'm sure.

Not sure if the same community group that did work last year is going to do it again. A lot of work and little reward (and lots of people complaining).

That being said, I don't want to be a spokesman for the group, haven't seen many of the guys on, so we will wait and see, maybe once TeamBuilder gets up we'll know more.
Old 06-03-2010, 03:20 PM   #3
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

What up BigHouse. I definitely remember all the complaining from last year but we put some serious work into those rosters and I know I was happy with the end result. I'm down for being a part of the project once again. Hopefully we'll have many of the same guys that we had last year since we had a nice little system that seemed to work well for us.
Old 06-03-2010, 10:44 PM   #4
Pro

IIx Nautica xII's Arena

OVR: 22

I am anticipating on getting the game early and I want to help organize who will be participating with the project. I'll start another thread for people to volunteer. If we can have it be between no more than a few guys that would be great. Less people less confusion.

Old 06-04-2010, 10:52 AM   #5
Rookie

I would suggest doing the following: Keeping an official "Community Rosters" blog separate from this website, keeping a separate thread just for the roster creators to post in, or at least trying to regulate the posts.

Last year it was a debacle trying to coordinate through a post where you have 55 people telling you that you need to correct the weight of UAB's 3rd string RB from 188 lbs to 189 lbs.

We need somewhere to easily communicate ONLY about managing things. Whether its a wordpress blog or a thread on here I really don't care.

I don't mind the corrections posts, in fact, they were good. We need them, but they need to be kept separate from organizing the community roster and naming.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2010, 10:57 AM   #6
Rookie

Double Post.

I had to delete some names off my XBL friends list since it was full. I'm trying to re-associate everyone with GT.

Sapp what's your GT?

People I remember:
PeteyKirch
Geauxlden
cccaaarrrsssooonnn

I know I'm missing some.
Old 06-04-2010, 10:59 AM   #7
Pro

IIx Nautica xII's Arena

OVR: 22

If anyone is interested in helping me out please send me a PM, I have already started on getting depth charts together.

Old 06-04-2010, 11:07 AM   #8
Rookie

Nautica, if you want to work with the community rosters I don't think anyone would object. I think the people who did it are a bit cautious on who does stuff because some stuff got messed up last year when a lot of people were involved and others had to go back and fix.

But the guys who stuck around and did it really put in a lot of time and effort (as I've repeatedly said, way more than I did, I only did a small part compared to guys like Geaulxden but I tried to keep the thread organized, etc. as best I could) into the project and I know they trust the people they worked with last year.

Assuming you're reliable (and early work will prove that) I don't really see a problem with you joining. Though getting the game a week early (solid) is a benefit some of us might not have (don't have a hook up like that).

I would say the first step is to get the TB rosters, which we're still waiting on (EA????) and then go from there with everyone who needs to be included.

Let's use this thread for now to get people back in the fold/on board.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »