Home

PS3 Roster Correction Thread For Block-O, GatorBait2006NC, & MZizzle

This is a discussion on PS3 Roster Correction Thread For Block-O, GatorBait2006NC, & MZizzle within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2010, 11:47 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: PS3 Roster Correction Thread For Block-O, GatorBait2006NC, & MZizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbpd5015
where the heck is Jeff Luc MLB for Florida State????

http://www.tomahawknation.com/2009/1...treasure-coast

He is going to compete to start at MLB as a FRESH!!!
1. I doubt he starts, Vince or Kendall are likely to start and 2. I am pretty sure he was in the rosters.
Old 07-17-2010, 11:54 AM   #34
Rookie

doomsday72499's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by volballer33
Tennessee:
QB #2 Matt Simms from Jr. to rJR.
WR #1 Justin Hunter from #1 to #11.
LT #77 Cody Pope from rSR to rJR and move to starting C
LT #70 Ja'Wuan James move to starting RT
LG #74 Jarrod Shaw from rJR to rSR and move to starting RG
LG #64 James Stone move to 2nd LT
C #54 Darin Gooch (not Darrin Gooch) change skin color from black to white and height and weight to 6'3, 305
RG #71 Dallas Thomas - rJR (move to starting LT)
RG #63 Kevin Revis - rFR (move to 2nd LG)
RT #75 JerQuari Schofield - FR (move to starting LG)
RT #55 Marques Pair from #55 to #65
LE #80 Corey Miller from #80 to #94
RE #76 Jacques Smith from #76 to #55
DT #97 change from Chase Nelson (no longer with team) to John Brown. Meant to be Brown anyway based on info.
LOLB #35 Robert Nelson move to 3rd ROLB
MLB #34 Herman Lathers move to 2nd ROLB
ROLB #48 Greg King change from rFR. to SO. and move to 2nd LOLB
ROLB #47 Jerod Askew change from SO. to rFR. and move to 3rd LOLB
CB #1 Dave Clark change from JR. to rSO. and from #1 to #17
CB #11 Marcques Dixon change from #11 to #3
SS #16 Eddrick Loften change to #19 (Peyton Manning's 16 is retired)
SS #14 Dontavis Sapp change to #26
K #26 change to K #1 Michael Palardy (Left Footed Freshman, white, 6'0, 170)
Couple of questions on this (trying to get my UT roster set too)
1. Shouldn't K #26 be D. Lincoln and still with the team, meaning you would have to create M. Palardy?

2. If D. Lincoln is still with team, can't use #26 fro D. Sapp as you have. What should D. Sapp be?

3. Currently, they have a QB with #19, not E. Loften as you have. Which raises another question...for the roster, they have #19 QB as Nash Nance, not Nick Lamaison. The height/weight matches Nance but homestate (hometown too but mispelled) matches Lamaison. Who should be other QB or do you creat one as well? Even with this, what numbers are assigned to each (including E. Loften).

4. Do you know what # Malick Jackson will be yet?

Thanks....
Old 07-17-2010, 12:04 PM   #35
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

will you guys actually be making these changes . or its this just a suggestion thread
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2010, 01:03 PM   #36
MVP

BaseballCtchr's Arena

OVR: 11

First off I appreciate the work that was done by you guys...I did NCAA baseball rosters for this place one time and it was very time consuming. Didn't even want to play after I got done

Anyway here is what I am doing with the Clemson roster

WR #4 Martavis Bryant(FR) is not going to make it into school due to academics
-I have changed him to DeAndre Hopkins(FR) WR he is 6'2 194 the ratings dont really need to be changed for him. He has a shot at seeing playing time this year

TE #92 Kasey Nobles(rSR) will not see the field at all
-changed him to Victor Beasley(FR) TE. He is from GA 6'5 213 black. I made him faster since he runs a 4.5 but lowered his blocking and other ratings to make him a 65 overall.

RT #63 Brandon Thomas move to LT

LT #77 JK Jay move to RT. He also is not ever gonna play again due to his back
-change him to RT Phillip Price(rJR) #79 but already taken so I picked 76. He is from Dillon, SC 6'6 280 white. He is a walk-on who got a scholarship and he is terrible so lowered him a lot down to a 70 overall.

RG #69 Tyler Fowler(FR) is actually Kalon Davis same position and year so just a name change and make him from Dillon,SC.

RT #68 Kalon Davis(FR) is actually RT Gifford Timothy(FR) everything is correct just a name change, hometown matches.

LE #73 Tavaris Barnes is actually Corey Crawford(FR) and he is 6'5 235. Rest is good.

DT #79 Jamie Cumbie has been dismissed from the team for nearly killing a kid. The ratings in the game match up with Miguel Chavis perfect. So change him to #89 Miguel Chavis(SR) 6'5 285 from Fayetteville, NC. I made him medium skin color.

DT Miguel Chavis I turned into Tavaris Barnes(FR) he will start out at DT. You will need to switch the number prior to the last move. Barnes is 6'5 250 from Jacksonville, FL and dark skin color.

MLB #20 Brandon Maye move to ROLB and he will start there

MLB Corico Hawkins will be the starter

LOLB Quandon Christian will start at that position

ROLB #17 Stanley Hunter is no longer on the team due to epilepsy.
Turn him into LOLB #41 Daniel Andrews(JR) 5'11 200 JR from Jacksonville,FL. I lowered him to a 68 overall and made him light skin color.

FS #12 Marcus Gilchrist move to CB he will start there. Only moved last year to put best players on the field.

FS #31 Rashard Hall was a Freshmen all american. I raised him a bit to a 80 overall. He is the starter at FS.

RE Byron Clear is not longer on the team. He will need to be changed into someone. I have left him alone for now because he may need to be turned into a QB who will most definitely suck if Parker leaves...which he will.

C Mason Cloy should be the starting LG but leave his position at C as he can do both.

C Dalton Freeman is the starter at the position.

SS #32 Issac Harris is actually SS #32 Carlton Lewis the bio matches up. Move him to FS and I lowered him to a 74 overall.
Old 07-17-2010, 01:08 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 0

Im at work, and cant remember all the TCU changers I made but there were alot of jersey numbers wrong. Off the top of my head I know Skye Dawson is #11 not #30.

Also, Jimmy Young will be playing the slot this season instead of on the outside.
Old 07-17-2010, 02:16 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 2

For Miami missing
#29 SS Jojo Nicolas Possible Starter..Injured last year.. i suggest u replace with #69 sean Goldstien cuz hes prolly isnt gonna see any action
Old 07-17-2010, 02:33 PM   #39
Rookie

doomsday72499's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday72499
Couple of questions on this (trying to get my UT roster set too)
1. Shouldn't K #26 be D. Lincoln and still with the team, meaning you would have to create M. Palardy?

2. If D. Lincoln is still with team, can't use #26 fro D. Sapp as you have. What should D. Sapp be?

3. Currently, they have a QB with #19, not E. Loften as you have. Which raises another question...for the roster, they have #19 QB as Nash Nance, not Nick Lamaison. The height/weight matches Nance but homestate (hometown too but mispelled) matches Lamaison. Who should be other QB or do you creat one as well? Even with this, what numbers are assigned to each (including E. Loften).

4. Do you know what # Malick Jackson will be yet?

Thanks....
Update on questions (checking Volsquest, Rivals and another poster from roster thread)...

1. ???
2. I've seen Loften go to #3...not #19....thoughts?
3. Based on a poster's info in the original thread...Lamaison is transferring so it would be Nash Nance (so you would need to change his homtown/state to Calhoun, GA). He would also be # 7.
4. Based on Rivals...Malick Jackson will be #97. However, John Brown is also #97. While the original poster said to change Chase Nelson to John Brown, while the size is correct, the hometown/state would be for Victor Thomas (#52) and the size is just a bit off....thoughts on this one?
Old 07-17-2010, 03:30 PM   #40
Rookie

MZizzle2's Arena

OVR: 6

For the guy who posted asking where Jeff Luc is, he is in the game. Don't start complaining and asking for someone to be in the game when we actually have them in the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »