Home

Fairdale Kings NCAA Football 14 Rosters! Update #3

This is a discussion on Fairdale Kings NCAA Football 14 Rosters! Update #3 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2013, 04:24 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon14 Fairdale Kings NCAA Football 14 Rosters! Update #2

Get the latest roster updates from Fairdale Kings! This is an alternate gamertag that I am using for you to get his updates. I will post when more updates have came out! Download from IXUrAssIsGrassX on Xbox 360. If you do not like that I am posting his updates save your breathe. This is for the users who want to use his rosters but do not have the income to pay for it. Whether you download the file or not DO NOT BITCH ABOUT THE ROSTERS. Your Welcome!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2013, 04:38 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Fairdale Kings NCAA Football 14 Rosters! Update #2

No thanks. While I may not agree with charging, that's what he's doing and I'm sure he wouldn't agree to this. I hope no one else downloads this either.
Old 07-10-2013, 04:41 PM   #3
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10

How much progress has been done since the first update?

Anyone else find it funny that fairdalekings.com redirects to gamerosters?(fairdale-kings.com is the real url)

Last edited by speedy43; 07-10-2013 at 04:43 PM.
Old 07-11-2013, 11:27 AM   #4
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonfake69
Get the latest roster updates from Fairdale Kings! This is an alternate gamertag that I am using for you to get his updates. I will post when more updates have came out! Download from IXUrAssIsGrassX on Xbox 360. If you do not like that I am posting his updates save your breathe. This is for the users who want to use his rosters but do not have the income to pay for it. Whether you download the file or not DO NOT BITCH ABOUT THE ROSTERS. Your Welcome!
awesome.

thanks again for the update.

NOBODY should ever charge for rosters. if he wants to have a donation link, thats fine. but charging for early release. LOL. terrible!

again, im a huge fan of FK and his rosters, i have donated in the past when roster share etc wasnt an option. id send my card to him, pay for shipping, donate etc.

myself and TS have been editing NHL 2k8 and 2k10 rosters for years and dont demand donations or payments for early release etc. we do it bc we love the NHL and love playing 2 of the best NHL games with updated rosters still to this day. if he feels the need for that type of stuff bc of his time and effort being used, maybe its time for him to stop doing them. i dunno!

anyway..

keep these updates coming man, i know myself and a lot of others appreciate it.
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC

Last edited by Fiddy; 07-11-2013 at 11:29 AM.
Old 07-11-2013, 12:16 PM   #5
Rookie

AgaliareptX's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonfake69

The rosters will be free when they're fully completed. No one is "forced" to pay to use the rosters. Is it so hard to be patient for like a week?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2013, 12:30 PM   #6
Banned

Demlor's Arena

There's already a free finished version out, why would you even pay to get not finished ones?
Old 07-11-2013, 12:49 PM   #7
Rookie

kmp714's Arena

OVR: 2

Because these will be able to be used for online ranked/unranked games.
Old 07-11-2013, 01:06 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmp714
Because these will be able to be used for online ranked/unranked games.
The ones that are out are working for me in ranked games
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »