Home

NCAA Football PS2 & PSP :: 2018-19 Rosters & Mods Project

This is a discussion on NCAA Football PS2 & PSP :: 2018-19 Rosters & Mods Project within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-04-2021, 10:21 AM   #129
Rookie

MattroBus's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football PS2 & PSP :: 2018-19 Rosters & Mods Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattroBus
I was gonna try my hand at a new PSP roster by converting a PS2 file I was gonna start with 2019 just to have something newer than 18 but I'm stuck somewhere between "extract the BASLUS unencrypted ps2 save file and load up Madden DB Editor and open the PS2 save file' when I open the DB editor I cant find the extracted file and it only saves to one format unless this is a stupid Windows 10 issue. I swear newer computers ruin the most basic things for me I wasted money on a action replay for original Xbox over the summer to do old Ncaa and NFL 2K rosters and that stuff doesn't work either
ok I quit, I think I figured that out only to have issues installing Deemer and I ended up installing the permanent Infinity custom firmware because I couldn't get any recovery mode from the CFW I had installed. After enabling Deemer it doesn't create any Saveplain folder after opening a game and saving however I noticed ISOs no longer seem to work either they say they cant be open or go to start and the system completely crashes and turns off. I can't believe how easy modding all the mini consoles are compared to stuff like this that seems simple
Old 02-15-2021, 10:29 AM   #130
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football PS2 & PSP :: 2018-19 Rosters & Mods Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Studiedturtle
I am using a PCSX2 Emulator and wanted to know how I can use this to update my rosters on the emulator.

Not sure if you still need help but figured I would reply.

Download the PS2 file shared here.

Then download the MYMC memory card utility, should pop right up on a web search. Unpack it all to one folder.

If it gives you an error about missing files (it requires both msvcr71.dll and msvcp71.dll) you can either search them out (you may actually have them in another folder on your system you can copy, it is fairly common) and drop them in that folder or, I believe you can install the Microsoft c++ redistributable which includes both of those files.

Go to your PCSX2 folder and find a folder in it called "memcards"

By default there should be 2 files in there called "Mcd001.ps2" and "Mcd002.ps2" Those are your player one port and player 2 port memory cards.

Pick the one you want (make sure a game has formatted it, it won't work on an unused one)

Copy it to the folder with the Roster file and MYMC

Load mymc-gui.exe

Select your Mcd001.ps2 or Mcdoo2.ps2 file

Click the "Import" icon, it has the green arrow

Select the patch file(s) you're wanting to use

Then just copy the MCs001 or Mcd002 file back to the "memcards" folder of your pcsx2 install folder (you can overwrite the one already there but it might be a good idea to make a copy of it first just in case anything went wrong)

You should be all set.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »