Home

Tommycoa’s 2014 NCAA cpu vs cpu sliders

This is a discussion on Tommycoa’s 2014 NCAA cpu vs cpu sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2020, 01:13 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Tommycoa’s 2014 NCAA cpu vs cpu sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerromy
Loving the sliders!! Tested them on a handful of games so far, been very pleased with the results. I'm still trying to figure out how to make the QB not take off running instead of throwing it away. Guess that might just be the game being dumb and no way to fix it
Set the qbs ratings just right and make them the Balanced player type. They will still scramble but it won’t happen near as much. Way more realistic. Raise the accuracy a little and throw power but reduce speed and acceleration and jukes and stuff. This should make them balanced. Do it in small increments so you don’t completely change them.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2020, 01:37 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey,

Thanks for the thread. I just put in these sliders and I'm currently watching a game between Ohio State and LSU, with the 2014 rosters. I wanted to watch a game with two very different playbooks and quarterbacks. I will post the stat line after the game.

That all being said, what was it that prompted you to change the offensive and defensive difficulty independent from one another? I'm curious if you saw anything in testing that prompted the change or if it was more of a happy accident.

Thanks again,

J
Old 12-07-2020, 04:14 AM   #43
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremyhockaday
Hey,

Thanks for the thread. I just put in these sliders and I'm currently watching a game between Ohio State and LSU, with the 2014 rosters. I wanted to watch a game with two very different playbooks and quarterbacks. I will post the stat line after the game.

That all being said, what was it that prompted you to change the offensive and defensive difficulty independent from one another? I'm curious if you saw anything in testing that prompted the change or if it was more of a happy accident.

Thanks again,

J
With this game engine, the offense has a natural advantage. I went with Heisman difficulty on defense just to give the defense some kind of edge. And place offense to Varsity to make them a little more inept. Seemed to work and even out both sides of the ball. Been a while since I watched a game. Honestly, they may be a little too defensive for 2020 football. 2014 seems like it would be a good year. They still played defense back then.

Glad you’re enjoying the set. Sorry I’m just now seeing this. I stay on the Madden 21 board quite a bit. Got a good cpu/cpu set going on it.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »