Home

Finding JUCOs

This is a discussion on Finding JUCOs within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2011, 07:20 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Finding JUCOs

I cant really tell you how to find the JUCO linemen.. but if you do a search for speed u can usually stroll down and find some real gems... I found and 84 juco jr once... great help for a weak Washington St. team.
Old 08-10-2011, 08:27 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 6

Juco players will be ranked lower even though there overall coming in will be higher because they will likely only reach the high 80's.
If you need a quick fix you can go get a JUCO player but I like getting freshman players because they are with the team longer and have more time to grow..
Old 08-10-2011, 12:59 PM   #19
Contributor

TheKnack's Arena

OVR: 6

It would be nice if they added a JuCo filter
Old 09-16-2023, 06:32 PM   #20
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37
the JUCO's that i find, most of em are 4* and they're not interested in poor lil Colorado
All it took was for coach Prime to change this interest.
Old 11-23-2023, 11:43 AM   #21
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanBoy81
It's part of the reason why the JUCO recruits do come in with higher ratings. They have less time to increase their attributes and most teams recruit JUCO players to come in and play right away to fill holes for a year or two.
I always like to try to get a redshirt year for my jucos, that extra year of development makes a big difference. My absolute favorite is juco sophomores, they’re relatively easy to get and with a redshirt year they get plenty of development
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2024, 07:35 PM   #22
Rookie

Person1215's Arena

Yeah, unfortunately there's no way to search for JUCOs when recruiting other than searching through 2 and 43 stars for the text that says "JUCO." It's a shame because when I'm rebuilding a really bad team, they can be really good for when the CPU coach who came before you thought it was a good idea to have all 6 of your corners be graduating in the same year with no youth at the position...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »