Home

NHL2K20 Roster for 2KHS/NHL2K11

This is a discussion on NHL2K20 Roster for 2KHS/NHL2K11 within the NHL 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K > NHL 2K Rosters
NBA 2K25 Cover Athletes - Jayson Tatum, A'ja Wilson and Vince Carter
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive and Analysis
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games

Old 06-15-2020, 10:57 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NHL2K20 Roster for 2KHS/NHL2K11

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikethebike
It does not look like you put the 2K20 files in the correct folder. If you had put them correctly the bat file would not have the errors that it can not find dolphin.exe etc.
It could also be that you have spaces in the folder names. Try renaming the folders without using spaces.

I think the problem here though is you put NHL2K20 as a subfolder of 2KHS 0.8.
You should unzip the content of NHL2K20 into the 2KHS installation folder.

You need to start by copying the original 2KHS folder so that you have 2 installations. One for the original and one with the addons. That way you can always go back if the installation messes up.
Thanks so much for the help I have a quick question about the copy of the installation folder so if i wanted to have djneos classic rosters and yours is it possible like the original folder and the copy or will they both just have the 2K20 Roster
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2020, 11:34 AM   #26
Rookie

I'm still experiencing the issue for some reason but I transferred the files from the 2k20 folder and not the folder this time into dolphin installation folder I'm using winrar I've only ever drag and dropped I'm not sure on how to unzip the files into another folder but I don't think that matters I also put the Iso in Its folder named exactly how its supposed to be 2KHS 0.8 folder is named without any spaces not sure what im doing wrong
Old 06-15-2020, 12:29 PM   #27
Rookie

Ive got it working thanks again
Old 06-16-2020, 02:17 AM   #28
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty_Hoser93
Thanks so much for the help I have a quick question about the copy of the installation folder so if i wanted to have djneos classic rosters and yours is it possible like the original folder and the copy or will they both just have the 2K20 Roster
If you have the original in "c:\GAMES\2KHS"

Start by copying that folder and rename it to "c:\GAMES\NHL2K20"
Last unzip the content of the 2K20 zip into c:\GAMES\NHL2K20 so that NHL2K20.bat ends up in "c:\GAMES\NHL2K20\NHL2K20.bat".

That should be the same folder that has Dolphin.exe. When you are being asked to overwrite files you say YES.

Finally copy the content from "c:\GAMES\2KHS\User\StateSaves into "c:\GAMES\NHL2K20\User\StateSaves". Once again overwrite.

That way if you want to play the classic version you start from "c:\GAMES\2KHS\Dolphin.exe" and if you want to play modern day rosters you run "c:\GAMES\NHL2K20\NHL2K20.bat".

Download the NHL2K20 roster at:
http://PlayNHL.TK

Discussion: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...s-nhl2k11.html

Last edited by nikethebike; 06-17-2020 at 12:35 AM.
Old 06-16-2020, 05:36 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikethebike
If you have the original in "c:\GAMES\2KHS"

Start by copying that folder and rename it to "c:\GAMES\NHL2K20"
Last unzip the content of the 2K20 zip into c:\GAMES\NHL2K20 so that NHL2K20.bat ends up in "c:\GAMES\NHL2K20\NHL2K20.bat".

That should be the same folder that has Dolphin.exe. When you are being asked to overwrite files you say YES.

That way if you want to play the classic version you start from "c:\GAMES\2KHS\Dolphin.exe" and if you want to play modern day rosters you run "c:\GAMES\NHL2K20\NHL2K20.bat".
Got It thanks alot
Old 06-17-2020, 12:53 AM   #30
MVP

Added this to the instruction:

"Finally copy the content from "c:\GAMES\2KHS\User\StateSaves into "c:\GAMES\NHL2K20\User\StateSaves". Once again overwrite."

Old 06-17-2020, 03:18 PM   #31
Just started!

Is there any way to play these updated rosters on the Wii? I don't have a PC powerful enough to play through dolphin but I would like to play on the Wii with updated rosters if possible.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2020, 04:15 PM   #32
MVP

I was told it is possible to convert dolphin savegames into actual wii ones. But I have never tried and it was harder than I thought from what others told me. Google wii dolphin savegame conversion and see what you can find.

Feel free to post your findings if you solve it!

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K > NHL 2K Rosters »