Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2020, 08:37 PM   #1
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Blog Entries: 1
NHL2K20 Roster for 2KHS/NHL2K11




It's time to...
Play NHL Two K!


Get the latest NHL2K20 roster for use with 2KHS by DJNEO at http://PlayNHL.TK
http://PlayNHLtk.wordpress.com




The roster based on the NHL 19/20 season is an update on the previously released NHL2K19 roster. It has been updated with NHL20 attributes from HUTDB and attributes calculated with a formula from real season player statistics. This work was done much with the help of the NHL2K editor originally developed by snowdrift and the improvements I managed to add to it.


So what are you waiting for? Install 2KHS 0.7.2, get the NHL2K20 roster and go...


Play NHL Two K!
__________________
Now go play NHL Two K!

Download the NHL2K20 roster at:
http://PlayNHL.TK

Discussion: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...s-nhl2k11.html

Last edited by nikethebike; 02-09-2020 at 09:00 PM.
nikethebike is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2020, 11:39 AM   #2
Rookie
 
justin_6676's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2017
Re: NHL2K20 Roster for 2KHS/NHL2K11

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikethebike



It's time to...
Play NHL Two K!


Get the latest NHL2K20 roster for use with 2KHS by DJNEO at http://PlayNHL.TK
http://PlayNHLtk.wordpress.com




The roster based on the NHL 19/20 season is an update on the previously released NHL2K19 roster. It has been updated with NHL20 attributes from HUTDB and attributes calculated with a formula from real season player statistics. This work was done much with the help of the NHL2K editor originally developed by snowdrift and the improvements I managed to add to it.


So what are you waiting for? Install 2KHS 0.7.2, get the NHL2K20 roster and go...


Play NHL Two K!
So I installed the rosters and every time it pre fetches the textures and gets to about 80% complete dolphin completely crashes. Any idea what it could be?
justin_6676 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 01:30 PM   #3
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Blog Entries: 1
Re: NHL2K20 Roster for 2KHS/NHL2K11

Have you followed the instructions exactly? Have you changed your configuration? Mine does not have prefetch textures checked...
__________________
Now go play NHL Two K!

Download the NHL2K20 roster at:
http://PlayNHL.TK

Discussion: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...s-nhl2k11.html
nikethebike is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 10:56 PM   #4
Rookie
 
justin_6676's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2017
Re: NHL2K20 Roster for 2KHS/NHL2K11

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikethebike
Have you followed the instructions exactly? Have you changed your configuration? Mine does not have prefetch textures checked...
Iíll give it a shot w/o prefetching the textures tomorrow and get back to ya.
justin_6676 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 12:48 AM   #5
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Blog Entries: 1
Re: NHL2K20 Roster for 2KHS/NHL2K11

As I wrote in the instructions, make a clean separate install before you apply the roster addon. If it still does not work, post your PC specs - CPU, GPU.


I hope it helps.
__________________
Now go play NHL Two K!

Download the NHL2K20 roster at:
http://PlayNHL.TK

Discussion: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...s-nhl2k11.html
nikethebike is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2020, 06:42 AM   #6
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Blog Entries: 1
Re: NHL2K20 Roster for 2KHS/NHL2K11

I have made some improvements during the last week.


* Updated sticks of skaters and goalies, no more skaters with goalie sticks and vice versa
* Renamed Atlanta Thrashers to Winnipeg Jets
* Updated all AHL affiliate team names
* Corrected some trades of players in the affiliates

Also working on giving more high profile players profile pictures and call names...

All to come in the next release...
__________________
Now go play NHL Two K!

Download the NHL2K20 roster at:
http://PlayNHL.TK

Discussion: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...s-nhl2k11.html

Last edited by nikethebike; 02-16-2020 at 09:44 AM.
nikethebike is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 09:42 AM   #7
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Blog Entries: 1
Re: NHL2K20 Roster for 2KHS/NHL2K11

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin_6676
Iíll give it a shot w/o prefetching the textures tomorrow and get back to ya.
So, what happened?
__________________
Now go play NHL Two K!

Download the NHL2K20 roster at:
http://PlayNHL.TK

Discussion: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...s-nhl2k11.html
nikethebike is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 08:54 AM   #8
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Blog Entries: 1
Re: NHL2K20 Roster for 2KHS/NHL2K11

More improvements:
* Elias Pettersson has profile image
* Brock Boeser has profile image and is called "Boucher" when he scores
* Joe Thornton has beard
* Brent Burns has beard
__________________
Now go play NHL Two K!

Download the NHL2K20 roster at:
http://PlayNHL.TK

Discussion: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...s-nhl2k11.html
nikethebike is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K > NHL 2K Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:04 PM.

Top -