Home

Player Unknown's Battlegrounds

This is a discussion on Player Unknown's Battlegrounds within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-17-2019, 12:59 AM   #401
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: Player Unknown's Battlegrounds

Nice shots allBthere!

I had a funny little moment tonight with the squad. I came back after going to the bathroom with my boys already having jumped. At this point, I'm far away, which meant I was forced to high chute if I wanted to make it to them. By the time I get close, one of my buddies is in an exchange with another player. I swoop down with the sneak attack

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2019, 11:03 PM   #402
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

Just for allBthere

Step 1: Find
Step 2: Follow
Step 3: Lead
Step 4: Kill

Old 03-22-2019, 03:51 PM   #403
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Just for allBthere

Step 1: Find
Step 2: Follow
Step 3: Lead
Step 4: Kill

looks like alpha camp there is usually an m24 there from what I've seen.

I found a couple on vikendi recently but my last match I had it, tons of amo, the beryl and a 4x for the sniper and a 2x for the beryl, lots of health and lots of energy/pain killers, level 2 body and level 2 head, lots of time too, probably only 20% into the match. I saw a guy getting out of a balcony and was in a house with all doors shut. Can't get much better than that... I lined him up and as I was about to shoot I got completely lit up from behind. Some sob snuck up on me and wiped me out with all the best gear before I could even get a kill.

Stuff like that def makes you more paranoid.

Getting snipers are still rare enough for me that I generally just look for a decent optic for medium range, like a 3 or 4x, and do my best to at least secure an assault rifle. I'm warming at lot more recently to smg's because they out-gun most other guns in short + range. I've been killed a lot with the vector but prefer the g36 or whatever it's called, which is incredibly versatile and downs enemies quick.

My last match I only had the magnum type handgun on the original map - was going for the shelter but was beat out so I didn't try to compete there, found the gun in one of those outhouse looking things and actually killed a guy with the only machine gun in the game that isn't air dropped - the one with the big circular mag-can on top - after that I got 2 more kills with his gun before dying. so the flip side is you're never totally out of it, even if it seems the odds are totally against you.
Old 04-05-2019, 07:25 PM   #404
MVP

Gerg04's Arena

OVR: 5

Haven't played this game in MONTHS, got the itch to play because of the time of year (I'm a weird, nostalgic gamer like that and first started playing this around this time of year two years ago) just had a 5 kill, 2nd place match in my first match back.

Was playing very well and would have had a chance to win but I got stuck at the base of a hill in the last zone and died in the blue, with no chance to get back into the zone in time. Disappointing loss, but a good round overall.

Can't believe I've forgotten how freaking intense this game is, my blood is STILL pumping.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited by Gerg04; 04-05-2019 at 07:42 PM.
Old 04-07-2019, 05:15 AM   #405
CNFL Commissioner

XtremeDunkz's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerg04
Haven't played this game in MONTHS, got the itch to play because of the time of year (I'm a weird, nostalgic gamer like that and first started playing this around this time of year two years ago) just had a 5 kill, 2nd place match in my first match back.

Was playing very well and would have had a chance to win but I got stuck at the base of a hill in the last zone and died in the blue, with no chance to get back into the zone in time. Disappointing loss, but a good round overall.

Can't believe I've forgotten how freaking intense this game is, my blood is STILL pumping.

Love this game. Much prefer the realism of this to Apex and FN.

Twitch

Twitter

NFL Green Bay Packers

NBA Philadelphia 76ers

MLB Philladelphia Phillies

NHL Philadelphia Flyers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2019, 01:47 PM   #406
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

I finally broke the 1000 hour mark!

I was a magnet last night, everyone kept running right up to where I was laying. I normally dont play sneaky sneaky, but both my weapons were silenced & I ended up with a ghillie toward the end, so I went snake in the grass with it. Nothing special, just found it interesting how many people were running right on top me, 3rd place w/ 6 kills.

Old 04-09-2019, 09:18 AM   #407
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21

Nice kills Phobia! I especially like the white picket fence creep walk kill, extra points for being cinematic haha.

I saw the days counting down on the 'season'. I'm assuming that's when you collect rewards and stats reset? Finally I might be able to go over 1.0 now that I have experience under my belt.
Old 04-09-2019, 12:32 PM   #408
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerg04

That just got me hype to get back on. I haven't played in a couple of months since choking away a match where I played flawlessly up until the very end. It was taking my time lining up the final shot for the chicken dinner, and the guy had no clue where I was. The problem was that I had been there for so long that I got comfortable, and I completely forgot about the zone behind me. As soon as I started shooting at him, it overtook me and I died. I was so disgusted in myself.

Last edited by Pappy Knuckles; 05-07-2019 at 03:59 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »