Home

The Division 2

This is a discussion on The Division 2 within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-28-2019, 05:24 PM   #401
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: The Division 2

i try and play w/ a variety of guns that are level appropriate and worry about the min/maxing once I get to the highest levels.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2019, 05:34 PM   #402
MVP

ricky24's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfiore99
Quick question, I am at level 7, I am using my trusty MK17 which is a level 4. Should I be using a level 7 gun even though most of the level 7 guns I have, have less of a damage rating? Thanks!

There are armor pieces that can give you + certain gun type damage too. If you have two guns that are close damage wise you might have a piece of armor that can put one of them over the other damage wise.
Old 03-28-2019, 05:42 PM   #403
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

The MK17s typically seem to be a lot better than other guns so they hold up well with higher level guns.

― Plato
Old 03-28-2019, 05:49 PM   #404
Rookie

Thanks guys. The trusty Mk 17 has been working well just wasn’t sure if I should switch. Really don’t have anything ar style that is up there with it. Just got a level 6 or 7 Mk 16. 🙄
Old 03-28-2019, 06:10 PM   #405
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

I am a fan of the double barrel shotgun and the sawed off shotgun. Currently got an Aug that is an elite boss killer and a M4 I think. I know on up until level 17 I rolled with a M60 and a double barrel shotgun. When one of those crazies ran up on me I blew them away with the double barrel. I also basically put extended clips on all my weapons.

Currently a level 23 or 24 now. Running solo have been fine for the most part. A few missions I rolled with randoms. I can't imagine how easy the game would be if you rolled with a full squad. Just having one other person is basically all you need. But yeah I like to explore. Hard to do that with other people since majority of the randoms I rolled with just run passed all the loot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2019, 06:30 PM   #406
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
I am a fan of the double barrel shotgun and the sawed off shotgun. Currently got an Aug that is an elite boss killer and a M4 I think. I know on up until level 17 I rolled with a M60 and a double barrel shotgun. When one of those crazies ran up on me I blew them away with the double barrel. I also basically put extended clips on all my weapons.

Currently a level 23 or 24 now. Running solo have been fine for the most part. A few missions I rolled with randoms. I can't imagine how easy the game would be if you rolled with a full squad. Just having one other person is basically all you need. But yeah I like to explore. Hard to do that with other people since majority of the randoms I rolled with just run passed all the loot.

Does the AI not scale up with how many people are in your squad? It sure feels like it at times.

― Plato
Old 03-28-2019, 06:49 PM   #407
MVP

ricky24's Arena

Quote:

The real game starts after level 30 and it’s not easy at all with a full squad. Especially if your whole squad doesn’t have fine tuned builds.
Old 03-28-2019, 07:00 PM   #408
MVP

Gerg04's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Does the AI not scale up with how many people are in your squad? It sure feels like it at times.
Pretty sure it does.
Quote:

I've been hesitant to try shottys. Probably because I'm so partial to my Snioer/Rifle + LMG combo. Seems most efficient in my mind, though I want try shotguns.

Ienjoy using the pistol to keep things fresh, adds a nice, self-imposed challenge at times.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »