Home

Spider-Man 2 (2023)

This is a discussion on Spider-Man 2 (2023) within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2023, 04:35 PM   #57
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Spider-Man 2 (2023)

Took me 30 hours to complete the game to 100%. I even got the platinum trophy. According to my PS5 I’ve played 147 games, accumulated 1196 trophies, this is my first platinum. It’s quite frankly the first game I cared enough to try and platinum.

They did a really good job of just making the game fun, consistently introducing new mechanics to you to keep you engaged the whole way, and it wasn’t super long which I really appreciated.

The side missions were all somewhat different and they did a really good job of keeping each individual side mission engaging. Even if you had to do the same thing a few different times, for the same side mission, they made each part just a little bit different so that it felt fresh.

I don’t think anything in this world is perfect, but I do think they nailed just making a terrific video game. So I would give this a 9.5/10. It felt like a game I would want to play when I was a kid. It felt like they just get video games and get spider man, and it was just a perfect marriage.

For me personally it’s easily the best game I’ve played on the PS5 yet, it truly felt next gen with the 60 fps soaring through NYC, to the 3D audio and haptic feedback on the controller. I think they nailed every part of it.
Old 11-02-2023, 08:46 PM   #58
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Just started playing. This is probably the first time I chose to play in Fidelity mode. The 120 VRR mode makes it worthwhile for me. And the visuals are top notch on Fidelity
Old 11-04-2023, 09:17 AM   #59
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

I'm taking my time with this game. I usually focus on on main missions, but I'm about 30% through the story. But, I have completed a few of the side set of missions already. I'm focusing on building my skill trees and suit bonuses early. I usually don't build out my skill threes until the end of game. So this time around, I'm doing a lot of side missions while I'm playing the main story.

I'm enjoying playing on Fidelity mode. The haptic feedback and adaptive trigger are well implemented. I'm really enjoying this game so far
Old 11-04-2023, 10:57 PM   #60
All Star

OVR: 0

At about 83% story and like 78% over all after 24 hours and the game just keeps getting better and better. The PS4 game was like my 20th all time favorite game this game on the other hand may make my top 10. Had a I can't believe this is happening amazing moment last night.
Old 11-05-2023, 03:49 PM   #61
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19
Spider-Man 2 (2023)

Got the 100% on the game after about 50 hours. Hopefully they come out with some DLC like they did with the first game. Definitely feels like there’s a few directions they could go if they want to.

Pretty easily my game of the year personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2023, 06:35 AM   #62
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

I just finished the game. I nearly 100% the game in 24 hours. Only one side thing I didn't finish. But, what a great game. It took what Spider-Man Miles Morales did with the smoothness of combat and Improved on that. I played the game on Fidelity and game still felt smooth, as someone who always play on Performance.

Spoiler
Old 11-07-2023, 09:39 PM   #63
Hall Of Fame

NYJets's Arena

OVR: 26

About 60% through and absolutely loving it. Probably my favorite game since last of us 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-09-2023, 10:45 PM   #64
All Star

OVR: 0

Just beat the game last night at 96% over all just a few collectibles left. 29 hours still not sure how people are getting all the trophies so fast has there are a few hard ones to get and most games are almost impossible to get ever trophy. But I also don't really trophy hunt. First game was like a top 20 all time game this one is probably like top 13. Can't wait for wolverine, spiderman 3 and what ever else this amazing studio does.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »