Home

You know what really grinds my gears?

This is a discussion on You know what really grinds my gears? within the OS Neighborhood forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2007, 03:31 PM   #41
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: You know what really grinds my gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkunkWurks6
You need some mental help if you really feel that way. Get in touch with reality.
You know what really grinds my gears? When these type of guys join OS and the say stupid crap like this, and think there cool, and have a really dumb name to go along with it.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2007, 03:33 PM   #42
Banned

OVR: 62

I despise idiot drivers, maybe not bad drivers but idiotic drivers. Let me explain the difference, an idiot is someone who just will not leave the passing lane while the line of cars behind them grows larger and larger. Seriously, what is the big deal of getting out of the left lane for 5 seconds to let some cars go by. Who made you the dictator of the proper speed for the road?
Old 10-11-2007, 03:38 PM   #43
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
I despise idiot drivers, maybe not bad drivers but idiotic drivers. Let me explain the difference, an idiot is someone who just will not leave the passing lane while the line of cars behind them grows larger and larger. Seriously, what is the big deal of getting out of the left lane for 5 seconds to let some cars go by. Who made you the dictator of the proper speed for the road?
Exactly. I cannot stand people like that.

Everyone makes mistakes while driving. But these people are absolutely ****ign ********. They should have their licenses revoked.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:42 PM   #44
Pro

davehughes14's Arena

OVR: 9

People that you can't have an "intelligent" sports conversation with. The other day at work i was talking to soe guy about the PSU-Wisconsin game this Saturday, and he says something about it being a shame the Badgers lost to Illinois, because the were ranked #1 before that. Huh?!?!?!?!

Brett Favre apologists.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:42 PM   #45
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Eights
Exactly. I cannot stand people like that.

Everyone makes mistakes while driving. But these people are absolutely ****ign ********. They should have their licenses revoked.
I just don't get, why is it a big deal to leave the passing lane? Sometimes I get yes you don't think there's room because of where the next car is in the right lane, my problem is when there is a very large gap between the idiot and the next car. I hate passing on the right, I hate people who make me do it more.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2007, 03:44 PM   #46
Pro

davehughes14's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
I completely agree. How about people who won't move over to the left lane when you're coming down the on ramp? Of course, this is when there's no one in sight, and they could easily move over to let you on.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:46 PM   #47
Banned

I despise those people too, I nearly got creamed by one today actually, but that is because the design of the exit is stupid.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:51 PM   #48
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by davehughes14
I completely agree. How about people who won't move over to the left lane when you're coming down the on ramp? Of course, this is when there's no one in sight, and they could easily move over to let you on.
Quote:
I despise those people too, I nearly got creamed by one today actually, but that is because the design of the exit is stupid.
Last year during a huge snow storm, I was coming down the ramp at around 30 mph. The roads were absolutely awful, so cars were going slow.

I get all the way down and ran out of road, and this dumb **** in a big *** truck beside me didn't move into the left lane. I had to stop on the ramp, and wait for him to go by. It was this truck and me on the road; no one else anywhere in sight, and he doesn't get out of the way.

I wanted to get out of my car and throw the tire iron in my backseat threw his window.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood »