Home

You know what really grinds my gears?

This is a discussion on You know what really grinds my gears? within the OS Neighborhood forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2007, 04:29 PM   #65
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: You know what really grinds my gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevytrev11
-And finally just stupid drivers: People who for some reason have to stop to change lanes, but then just stay in that lane. People who don't give blinkers, people who don't turn their blinker off, people who ride your ***, people who don't pull over when there are 25 cars behind them that want to actually go the speed limit.

Those three are huge around here. It seems as if no one uses their blinker, and when they finally do, they leave it on for 10 miles. I've even seen people drive with their emergency flashers on. It makes me wonder if they are even paying attention.

Then you have the people who just constantly ride your bumper. I've always wanted to "break check" these people, but I don't know what would happen when we get out and exchange insurance info. What do I say? It would be awkward.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2007, 04:33 PM   #66
stewaat

OVR:

It really grinds my gears when a traffic jam is caused by one on the other side of the highway. So what, the other people crashed, doesn't mean you have to drive 10 MPH and stare and take pictures!

Old 10-11-2007, 04:43 PM   #67
Banned

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Eights
Those three are huge around here. It seems as if no one uses their blinker, and when they finally do, they leave it on for 10 miles. I've even seen people drive with their emergency flashers on. It makes me wonder if they are even paying attention.

Then you have the people who just constantly ride your bumper. I've always wanted to "break check" these people, but I don't know what would happen when we get out and exchange insurance info. What do I say? It would be awkward.
You simply tell them an animal ran in front of you and you stopped by force of habit. My Driver's Ed teacher actually taught us to do the "brake check" when being tailgated, unless we were being tailgated by a Mack truck then he just said speed the hell up.
Old 10-11-2007, 04:51 PM   #68
K*ngs *f th* D*nc*!

PdiddyPop's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
What about my scenario? UNC was my dream school but I was on their #2 list for baseball. They had the #1 recruiting class that year by the way. I wasn't a college football fan at all really, but I LOVE their basketball team. I loved them ever since the Montross days, and I was only 8ish then. They were my team forever but I didn't have a football team. I go to play ball at Notre Dame, #6 recruiting class. I am then drawn into the Notre Dame Stadium and the awesome atmosphere of college football and become a ND football fan. Now I HATE ND basketball. UNC is where my heart lies. If I had to choose one team I'd chose UNC basketball over every other. BUT, I decided to just like ND football because I went there and experienced that but I LOVE UNC basketball. That is my sports passion.
I have no problems with that. Just the bandwagon front runners that pop their mouths of during basketball season when they were nowhere to be found during football season......oh wait they were on another bandwagon.........
Old 10-11-2007, 04:56 PM   #69
stewaat

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PdiddyPop
I have no problems with that. Just the bandwagon front runners that pop their mouths of during basketball season when they were nowhere to be found during football season......oh wait they were on another bandwagon.........
Yea I'm admitting to being a Notre Dame fan! Who would do that!?

Old 10-11-2007, 04:57 PM   #70
K*ngs *f th* D*nc*!

PdiddyPop's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
Yea I'm admitting to being a Notre Dame fan! Who would do that!?
You just took your life into your own hands.....that's all.
Old 10-11-2007, 04:59 PM   #71
Hall Of Fame

NYJets's Arena

Oh yea, when someone is walking across the street and they walk as slow as humanly possible and hold up traffic. I'm not saying run across the street, but at least realize that people are waiting. At least walk at a normal rate, don't stand around in the middle of the road talking to people.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2007, 05:17 PM   #72
T*rg*t F**ld

bergie56's Arena

OVR: 18

The thing that bothers me is when people hide to protect a lead in a game like Halo. You gain nothing by winning, hiding is against the fast pased action of the game and if you are winning you are probably better. I will never understand why people do this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood »