Home

OS Cars Thread

This is a discussion on OS Cars Thread within the OS Neighborhood forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-01-2011, 05:51 PM   #33
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: OS Cars Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisksaint
'94 Lincoln Town Car, pic off the internet

I'll look into getting a more recent car toward the end of college when I have money built up prolly.
I would keep that car forever and ever. I use to drive my cousin's during the 90s when that model came out. That thing was like a yacht, I felt like the king of chicago driving down the street in that thing.

I was able to fit 8 people inside of it. 5 in the back and 3 in the front. And the trunk is to die for. Very few modern cars have a trunk that big.

During the 70s, 80s and 90s, a Lincoln Town Car use to rival Cadillacs far as luxury and prestige.
Old 03-01-2011, 05:52 PM   #34
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
BK,

I am a big fan of all the model upgrades to the Infiniti sedan line. Nice choice sir.

BTW my last tank of gas cost $61 so if anybody is in the market for a nice Infiniti M45 Sport (V8) just let me know!
Yeah they've done a nice job with the new sedans. This one feels like a big upgrade over our 08 G35. 7 speed transmission really makes a difference as well. But the interior seems a little more refined while still keeping the sports car feel to the way it drives.

The way gas prices are going I may just start riding my bicycle everywhere.
Old 03-01-2011, 05:57 PM   #35
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishepa
The wife and I have boring cars. 2004 Toyota 4Runner and 2006 Nissan Murano.
We have an 09 Murano and love it!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2011, 06:05 PM   #36
$$$

Chrisksaint's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
I would keep that car forever and ever. I use to drive my cousin's during the 90s when that model came out. That thing was like a yacht, I felt like the king of chicago driving down the street in that thing.

I was able to fit 8 people inside of it. 5 in the back and 3 in the front. And the trunk is to die for. Very few modern cars have a trunk that big.

During the 70s, 80s and 90s, a Lincoln Town Car use to rival Cadillacs far as luxury and prestige.
Yeah I actually do like it more then I thought I would seats are very comfortable or atleast so i'm told every time I give someone a ride, trunk is huge but i've yet to have a need for it yet atleast. I'll prolly keep it throughout college atleast then we'll see from there.
Old 03-01-2011, 06:33 PM   #37
Hall Of Fame

mjb2124's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Yeah they've done a nice job with the new sedans. This one feels like a big upgrade over our 08 G35. 7 speed transmission really makes a difference as well. But the interior seems a little more refined while still keeping the sports car feel to the way it drives.

The way gas prices are going I may just start riding my bicycle everywhere.
It's almost identical to the 09 G37 my wife has. We sat the 11 G37 at the car show and the biggest difference was the placement of the fog lights. On the 09, they were part of the headlight cluster. In the 11, they dropped them down. The interiors were nearly identical (one difference was the small piece of silver on the arm rest at the center console).

Her car is more fun to drive than the Lexus GS 350. It's a lot tighter whereas the GS is a bit more loose in turns. Both can haul ***, but I like to drive her car more on back roads/curves and mine on the highway.

Regarding gas...I just don't care anymore. Both of our cars I put 91 or 93 into and they run $55-$70. I have a bad feeling we'll hit mid $4 this summer and probably won't drop much from that.

Last edited by mjb2124; 03-01-2011 at 06:37 PM.
Old 03-01-2011, 07:12 PM   #38
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb2124
It's almost identical to the 09 G37 my wife has. We sat the 11 G37 at the car show and the biggest difference was the placement of the fog lights. On the 09, they were part of the headlight cluster. In the 11, they dropped them down. The interiors were nearly identical (one difference was the small piece of silver on the arm rest at the center console).

Her car is more fun to drive than the Lexus GS 350. It's a lot tighter whereas the GS is a bit more loose in turns. Both can haul ***, but I like to drive her car more on back roads/curves and mine on the highway.

Regarding gas...I just don't care anymore. Both of our cars I put 91 or 93 into and they run $55-$70. I have a bad feeling we'll hit mid $4 this summer and probably won't drop much from that.
Yeah I think the big differnce is the front end is basically the same as the coupe now.

Yeah it's a fun car. I can tell a big difference with the extra 20Hp from my 2008 model and the 7 speed is noticeable.

Is the 09 a 7 speed?

I love the GS. It's the ultimate road cruiser.
Old 03-01-2011, 08:03 PM   #39
In Dalton I Trust

Buckeyes_Doc's Arena

OVR: 32

Man you guys have some nice cars. I drive a junker compared to you guys, oh well I like it.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:19 PM   #40
AB>

Moses Shuttlesworth's Arena

OVR: 34

Knight, you got a PIMP *** CAR RIGHT THERE LOL. That is dope!

This is my ride: 02 ES300

(not mine, but same color/model)

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood »