Home

Madden 11 vs Espn NFL2K5 which is better?

This is a discussion on Madden 11 vs Espn NFL2K5 which is better? within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2010, 12:59 AM   #49
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 11 vs Espn NFL2K5 which is better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamLEGENDsince87
From the demo, I think Madden 11 could be the best game ever...I mean I know its only the demo, but I can only imagine what the final product will be like...I've never been this excited for Madden in my life......but only time will tell, 2k5 was a beast and we haven't seen anything like it since...I think Madden is approaching G.G.O.A.T status
No offense, and I'm sure you weren't trying to start something, but this is a great example of a thread that should be closed immediately. If this was in the Madden forum, it would have been closed and you'd be banned. Whats up with the double standard?
Old 08-23-2010, 10:56 AM   #50
Banned

OVR: 32

Madden 11 looks better but playing NFL 2k5 feels better. When I play 2k football is just an deeper experience maybe the engine is still better in 2k than in Madden.
Old 08-23-2010, 10:58 AM   #51
MVP

sb24's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer18
No offense, and I'm sure you weren't trying to start something, but this is a great example of a thread that should be closed immediately. If this was in the Madden forum, it would have been closed and you'd be banned. Whats up with the double standard?
LMAO!!! You have a long way to go. Dont go in the Madden section talking about 2k5, dont go into the 2k5 section talking about madden, but in the Football(other) its the place to do it. Aside from that if you actually read the thread you will see it was closed, then reopened and moved from the 2k5 section. Oh and the Op was banned for starting this in the 2k5 section...... hows that for a double standard?

Last edited by sb24; 08-23-2010 at 11:02 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2010, 11:06 AM   #52
Banned

OVR: 32

NFL2k5 out the box is equal to Madden but with Finn Editor it becomes one of the best sport games ever. When I using Finns editor I was able to solve the problems out of the box and play a quality sim football game.
Old 08-27-2010, 02:42 PM   #53
Pro

OVR: 12

This is always a debate, but to me it still isn't even close. 2k5 all the way with everything except that Madden looks prettier. Also, 2k4 is a better playing game then Madden 11.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craniosynostosis

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »