Home

Axis Football Release on console Update. Poll attached for Dev feedback.

This is a discussion on Axis Football Release on console Update. Poll attached for Dev feedback. within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: What is missing from Other Football games that you want Axis Football to imclude?
Deep Franchise Mode for Long Term Play 51 75.00%
Team Customization(Name, City, etc) 37 54.41%
Jersey Customization 30 44.12%
All Star game for Incoming Draft Prospects to evaluate them in Game Situations 14 20.59%
Player Editing Option to Edit Multiple Players at same time (Quick Edit option similar to 2k) 28 41.18%
Full Playbook editing for Every team to use in Franchise Mode 20 29.41%
Full Coaching Staff Editing 28 41.18%
Ability to Edit Team Schedules, Playoff Format, Divisions 37 54.41%
Ability to Edit Season Length 20 29.41%
Ability to Edit Existing Players Appearance 22 32.35%
Ability to Edit options for Team Revenue ( Concessions, Merchandise, Advertising, etc) 13 19.12%
OTHER.... Leave comments in thread 6 8.82%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-26-2018, 11:55 AM   #1
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40
Axis Football Release on console Update. Poll attached for Dev feedback.

Axis Football is now in the Xbox Certification process. Hopefully it won't be long now. The team has been working Nonstop on fixing Bugs and Glitches from feedback from the PC gamers who have the game.

I am attaching a poll to provide feedback for the Dev team on Future Patches for 2018 and additions for the 2019 version. This team listens to feedback and will do their best to incorporate the feedback into the game.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2018, 12:56 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Axis Football Release on console Update. Poll attached for Dev feedback.

Being able to customize teams by changing cities, uniforms, team names, player names, uniforms, stats adds incredible value to a game. I've spent many hours just playing with the uniforms options in APF2k8 for example. Yes, the game has to play a decent game of virtual football too.

I appreciate the effort being put into improving your game and the willingness to listen to feedback.
Old 10-26-2018, 07:15 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Being able to see player career stats year by year making it easier to sign free agents knowing how well they played or not
Old 10-26-2018, 07:56 PM   #4
Rookie

redwo1f's Arena

OVR: 0

I strongly suspect that you will be getting what we have on the PC 2018 version (which still is getting fine tuned) and nothing more (aside from some console specific bug squashing). There have already been things that we have been told aren't going to make it in this year...and in the past they traditionally move on to work on the next version in mid/early November...

.. so I am thinking this poll should be considered more as a wish list for the feature that wont be making it in now, but for 2019.

We (PC users) have already been told some things wont make it (actually because of the extra time it took/needed for the console releases :**( ).

You will be getting, though, a far far more polished and better release than you would have thanks to the PC community.

Last edited by redwo1f; 10-26-2018 at 08:00 PM.
Old 10-26-2018, 08:13 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwo1f
I strongly suspect that you will be getting what we have on the PC 2018 version (which still is getting fine tuned) and nothing more (aside from some console specific bug squashing). There have already been things that we have been told aren't going to make it in this year...and in the past they traditionally move on to work on the next version in mid/early November...

.. so I am thinking this poll should be considered more as a wish list for the feature that wont be making it in now, but for 2019.

We (PC users) have already been told some things wont make it (actually because of the extra time it took/needed for the console releases :**( ).

You will be getting, though, a far far more polished and better release than you would have thanks to the PC community.
We will see. I follow all the feedback in Slack community, you PC guys are doing a great job on feedback.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2018, 08:21 PM   #6
Rookie

redwo1f's Arena

Well I am pretty positive they are feature locked for this edition...the PC patches have pretty much all been bugs and gameplay adjustments.

...and they do have to move on so there is a 2019 version at some point (it's always been November in the past) - plus if they are hoping for a new 3D engine, that's a pretty big undertaking...so don't hold your breath of added new features (wish it were so, but that isn't going to be reality this year I am afraid).

Last edited by redwo1f; 10-26-2018 at 08:24 PM.
Old 10-26-2018, 10:39 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

Red face Re: Axis Football Release on console Update. Poll attached for Dev feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwo1f
Well I am pretty positive they are feature locked for this edition...the PC patches have pretty much all been bugs and gameplay adjustments.

...and they do have to move on so there is a 2019 version at some point (it's always been November in the past) - plus if they are hoping for a new 3D engine, that's a pretty big undertaking...so don't hold your breath of added new features (wish it were so, but that isn't going to be reality this year I am afraid).
My initial post said 2018 patches or 2019 additions. I realize most of requests suggestions may not be available in 2018 but it never hurts to dream. Lol

Old 10-26-2018, 11:48 PM   #8
Rookie

redwo1f's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
My initial post said 2018 patches or 2019 additions. I realize most of requests suggestions may not be available in 2018 but it never hurts to dream. Lol
Ya I hear ya, it's all good

...I just was hoping they would at least flesh out or finish some of the features that they have before adding new features (like spectate mode - it ends if u miss playoffs - the game decides your league is pretty much over for the season (u can't even watch the championship games if you wanted (this was suppose to be patched last year)), side view always shows right to left gameplay regardless of the proper field orientation of the teams - these are examples of two that are bothering people) but it looks like that isn't going to happen either - it's been needed gameplay tweaks, clock management issues and resources pulled to put together console versions that have left some things in not such a good of shape as they perhaps should have been...but I guess that went with the decision to do consoles as well and a tiny tiny development team of 2.

Anyway, it's coming along and is a decent product now (just a coulda-woulda-shoulda aftertaste sort-of-speak), but oh well.

Great developers though and considering their budget and how tiny it is, they've done some great stuff.

Last edited by redwo1f; 10-26-2018 at 11:55 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »