Home

WWE 2k17 Universe Mode: The Brand Split War

This is a discussion on WWE 2k17 Universe Mode: The Brand Split War within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-25-2017, 01:27 AM   #1
Rookie

D413's Arena

OVR: 0

The brand split war is an interior struggle inside the company to show which brand has the best story lines, wrestlers and overall shows. Even though Raw and Smackdown infiltrate NXT for their best talent, somehow NXT always finds a way to keep fans buzzing for more. With the help of Triple-H, NXT will be the brand to showcase the cruiser weight division on their weekly show and also on 205 Live. Not since the attitude era has their been somewhat of War in wrestling for the number one spot but the only question is which brand will come out on top after WrestleMania? Time will only tell so let the Brand Split War commence.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rsvsnxt12.jpg (65.7 KB, 55 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2017, 03:39 AM   #2
Rookie

D413's Arena

Re: WWE 2k17 Universe Mode: The Brand Split War

Cn_sU75WYAAPFQd_zpsdarrxir2.0.jpg
RAW
APRIL WEEK 1
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Kickoff:
"No Chance in hell" starts playing and out comes Mr. McMahon strutting to the ring looking like he's in a good mood.

Mr. McMahon: The WWE has been gone through many era's in my lifetime and what makes the WWE the best in the business is that we always evolve with the times. Its time to shake up Raw, time to shake up SmackDown and time to shake up NXT. I've hired 3 new managers, one for each brand and I expect them compete to be the number one brand like their livelihood depends on it cause it does. On each show this week I will introduce each general manager, starting with Raw's general manager in an hour.

Match 1: Charlotte (WWE Raw's Women Champion) defeated Bayley

Match 2: Rusev (United States Champion) defeated Bo Dallas

Match 3: The New Day (WWE Raw Tag Team Champions) defeated The Dudley Boyz

"Vince McMahon appears on the jumbo-tron"

Vince McMahon: Time to introduce you to the Raw General Manager accompanied with Raw's commissioner Stephanie McMahon...Here is Mick Foley.

Mick Foley: Feels good to not only be back in the WWE but also to be in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I promise to give the WWE Universe a fun entertaining product that will be talked about for years to come.

Match 4: Enzo & Big Cass defeated The Golden Truth

Match 5: Finn Balor defeated Mark Henry

Match 6: Kevin Owens (Universal Champion) defeated Brock Lesnar & Sami Zayn in a Triple Threat Match
Mick Foley/Stephanie McMahon: The Main Event will determine the Number One Contender for Kevin Owen's Universal Championship at Extreme Rules & that match starts now.

Main Event: Seth Rollins defeats Roman Reigns to become the Number 1 contender for the Universal Championship.

AFTER THE MATCH: Kevin Owens comes from behind and ambushes Seth Rollins then sets him up for the Pop Up Power Bomb and holds the Universal Championship over Seth Rollins screaming it's the Kevin Owens Show
Old 01-28-2017, 12:33 AM   #3
Rookie

D413's Arena

SMACKDOWN LIVE
APRIL WEEK 1
Calgary, Alberta

KICKOFF:
Mauro Ranollo: Welcome to SmackDown Live, on a night that the WWE Universe and our locker room will find out who will be the General Manager for SmackDown Live
JBL: In my opinion, you can only do better than Raw's General Manager.

Match 1: The Uso's defeated Breezango

Match 2: Alexa Bliss (WWE SmackDown Live's Women Champion) defeated Naomi

Match 3: Heath Slater & Rhyno (SmackDown Live Tag Champs) defeated The VaudeVillians

Match 4: American Alpha defeated The Ascension

"Vince McMahon appears on stage"
Vince McMahon: I will like to introduce a man that symbolizes SmackDown Live as an underdog, but just like him hopefully SmackDown Live will come out on top.

"Daniel Bryan's Music Hits"
Daniel Bryan: Thank you Mr. McMahon, I will not let you or the WWE Universe down. For Raw it's only a matter of time before y'all become 2nd best.

Match 5: Natalya vs Carmella ended in a double count out

Match 6: Randy Orton defeated AJ Styles (WWE World Champion)

Main Event: Dean Ambrose defeated The Miz (Intercontinental Champion) and John Cena in a triple threat match
Old 01-28-2017, 01:21 AM   #4
Rookie

D413's Arena

wwe_nxt_logo_by_wrestling_networld-d869af1.png

NXT
APRIL WEEK 1
Philadelphia, PA

KICKOFF:
Tom Phillips: Welcome to NXT ladies and gentleman, tonight we have an action packed show for you. Every single champion will compete tonight.

Corey Graves: The main event will see the King of strong style going one on one with the NXT Champion

Percy Watson: Don't forget that the debut of the Cruiserweight Division is tonight as well.

Match 1: Liv Morgan defeated Peyton Royce & Asuka (NXT Women's Champion) in a triple threat match

Match 2: Blake & Murphy defeats The Revival (NXT Tag Champs)

Match 3: Tony Nese defeats Gran Metalik

Tom Phillips: General Manager William Regal as announced that in 11 days at NXT Arrival Liv Morgan will challenge Asuka for the NXT Women's Championship after winning today.

Match 4: Elias Samson defeated Patrick Clark

Match 5: Lince Dorado defeats Cedric Alexander, Rich Swann & Brian Kendrick in a Fatal 4 Way match

Corey Graves: Will lady luck strike again in 11 days when Blake & Murphy take on The Revival at NXT Arrival for the NXT Tag Team Championships or will The Revival shatter their dreams. We will find out soon.

Match 6: TJ Perkins (Cruiserweight Champion) defeated Hideo Itami

Main Event: Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Samoa Joe (NXT Champion)
Old 01-28-2017, 01:52 AM   #5
Rookie

D413's Arena

WWE-Main-Event-Logo.jpg
MAIN EVENT
APRIL WEEK 1
Rosemont, IL

Match 1: Eva Marie defeats Becky Lynch
Match 2: Summer Rae defeated Nia Jax
Match 3: James Ellsworth pulled an upset over Kalisto
Match 4: Curtis Axel defeated Sin Cara

wwe-205-live.jpg
205 LIVE
APRIL WEEK 1
Des Moines, IA

Match 1: Drew Gulak defeated Gran Metalik
Match 2: Neville defeated Gurv Sihra
Match 3: Austin Aries defeated Harv Sihra
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2017, 03:05 AM   #6
Rookie

D413's Arena

Updated upcoming PPV card's after April Week 1

NXT Tag Team Championship Match:

The Revival (c) vs Blake & Murphy

NXT Women's Championship Match:

Asuka (c) vs Liv Morgan

NXT Superstar Surprise Debut vs Patrick Clark

Extreme_Rules_(2015)_-_Logo.png

WWE Universal Championship Match:

Seth Rollins vs. Kevin Owens (c)
Old 02-02-2017, 12:24 AM   #7
Rookie

D413's Arena

Cn_sU75WYAAPFQd_zpsdarrxir2.0.jpg

RAW
APRIL WEEK 2
Anchorage, AK

Kickoff (Backstage):

Kevin Owens:Foley how could you book me in a match with Seth Rollins at Extreme Rules, he doesn't deserve the opportunity.

Foley: The match at Extreme Rules will happen against Seth Rollins because what I says goes. (Foley walks off)

Match 1: Seth Rollins defeats Titus O'Neil

Match 2: Rusev defeats Darren Young

Foley: To show Kevin Owens how much of a fair guy I am, he will be competing in a fatal 4 way match tonight & that match is next. Have a nice day.

Match 3: Xavier Woods defeated Jinder Mahal, Braun Strowman & Kevin Owens in a Fatal 4 Way

Match 4: Summer Rae defeated Charlotte & Sasha Banks in a triple threat match (Upset of the night)

Match 5: The New Day defeated Enzo & Big Cass

After the match:

Enzo: Me and Big Cass challenge The New Day to a rematch at Extreme Rules in a non-title match and when we win, we want a shot at those tag titles the Raw after the payperview.

Kofi Kingston: Like Bone Crusher use to say, we ain't never scared. So y'all are on.

Match 6 (Winner is in the #1 Contender Match for Universal Championship at Extreme Rules):
Chris Jericho defeats Finn Balor

Backstage Interview:

Charly Caruso: Paul Heyman, your client has a opportunity to get back in the title picture but has to go through Roman Reigns first. Your thoughts?

Paul Heyman: Charly have you forgotten who my client is, Brock Lesnar is the beast incarnated, last time Roman Reigns went one on one with my client, I recall he went through suplex city so I don't see anything stopping Brock from doing it again. (Heyman and Brock Lesnar walk off)

Main Event (Winner is in the #1 Contender Match for Universal Championship at Extreme Rules): Roman Reigns defeats Brock Lesnar
Old 02-04-2017, 02:12 AM   #8
Rookie

D413's Arena

smackdown_live.jpg

SMACKDOWN LIVE
APRIL WEEK 2
Birmingham, England

KICKOFF:
Mauro Ranollo: Welcome to SmackDown Live, on a night that the WWE Universe will see Daniel Bryan compete in his first match in over a year.
JBL: We are in for a show tonight.

Match 1: The Hype Bros defeated The Wyatt Family

After the match: The lights go off then back on; The Wyatt's are standing tall over the Hype Bros

Match 2: Nikki Bella defeated Carmella

Match 3: Alberto Del Rio defeated Jack Swagger

Match 4: Dolph Ziggler defeated Baron Corbin

Backstage Segment:

AJ Styles: Shane, what is this rumor going on backstage that you are giving Randy Orton a championship opportunity at Fully Loaded.

Shane: If Randy can beat you one more time next week then he will become the Number One Contender for the championship.

AJ Styles: Randy Orton is going to realize whose the face that runs the place "storms out"

Match 5: Natalya defeated Alexa Bliss

Match 6:Apollo Crews defeated Curt Hawkins

Main Event: Bray Wyatt defeated Kane and Daniel Bryan in a triple threat match

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »