Home

Video Diary of FIFA Manager Bhurst99

This is a discussion on Video Diary of FIFA Manager Bhurst99 within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2012, 11:32 AM   #9
All Star

bhurst99's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Video Diary of FIFA Manager Bhurst99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Yeah, your videos were the best, man. They are the best, I just don't have the patience to edit highlights like you do. It's fantastic.

Okay - I'm okay if you don't sign Deuce. Surely, you will need someone paired up with Suarez though? I think Carrol is an obvious choice, but who else are you thinking?

Good luck, man. Can't wait to see this.

Btw - I know what you mean about random youtube viewers/comments. I posted a very low def Leeds vs Huddersfield video of FIFA 09, and it was apparently around the same time they were drawn in for the FA Cup; safe to say it got a lot of views - and comments, lol.
Carroll is on loan unfortunately. I have signed another striker who I will reveal in due course.

Your Leeds dynasty inspired me to do my video dynasties. It was really well done. I'm kind of surprised more people don't do video dynasties.

Last edited by bhurst99; 12-02-2012 at 12:28 PM.
Old 12-02-2012, 11:33 AM   #10
All Star

bhurst99's Arena

I never would have guessed there are GK kicking ratings. Has anyone ever noticed any differences in the way goalies kick the ball in FIFA? If you have you are much more observant than I.

The only way Doni plays over Reina is if Reina is suspended for the very rare -- but possible -- red card. Maybe I'll throw Doni in net for a Capital Cup game.

Since Gulacsi is only 22, we'll try to loan him out and see if he develops into something down the road.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:35 AM   #11
All Star

bhurst99's Arena

Here's your starting defense for Liverpool. I imagine we'll start the season in the default 4-3-3.

Skrtel, Agger and myself go way back to my Liverpool FIFA 09 dynasty. I practically feel like we're family. However, they both seem kind of slow and I like my defenders to get back quickly to cover up my inevitable defensive blunders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2012, 09:17 AM   #12
All Star

bhurst99's Arena

Well, if Skrtel and Agger are like family, I don't know how to describe Carragher. I remember using him when I first started playing FIFA in FIFA 04. I recall the glory we had in winning the European Cup in Total Club Football 2004 (which used FIFA 04 as a match engine). He's on the back end of a great career and there's no way he can play a full 90 minutes but he still has some value left.

Should I be concerned Coates has a jump rating of 34? Jumping to defend corner kicks would seem to be a pretty important part of being a central defender.

I think Wilson would be candidate to get loaned out. I also think I'm going to seek another high-end defender on the transfer market before the season begins.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:50 AM   #13
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Assuming you need midfield help - Wilson could be good trade bait for an up and coming star from the Npower leagues/championship.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:33 AM   #14
All Star

bhurst99's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Assuming you need midfield help - Wilson could be good trade bait for an up and coming star from the Npower leagues/championship.
Nah, I think we're good in the midfield. I will post them next. We definitely need another striker and I have already signed someone.
Old 12-04-2012, 03:28 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhurst99
Nah, I think we're good in the midfield. I will post them next. We definitely need another striker and I have already signed someone.
Looking forward to seeing who you signed.

Are you going to revive Jordan Henderson's career in the midfield?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2012, 06:44 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 4

Your Canada Video Dynasty got me into OS and FIFA Dynasties!

Awesome thread, too bad you couldn't have made it farther

Love the Liverpool idea. I'm thinking of starting a Newcastle Video Dynasty but I've no idea where to get a device which would properly record FIFA.

I'd suggest taking a look at Demba Ba, while he is expensive he would complement the speedy, small Suarez very well.

Or, if you're looking for a 4-3-2-1, or some other formation with just the one man up front (Suarez), take a look at Abdou Razack Traoré. Plays in Russia I believe. 76 overall, and young too. Very pace-y.

Good luck with all of this, I'll definitely be following!

Currently: Ottawa Senators (NHL 2003)

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »