Home

WWE 2K15 Universe: Brand Wars

This is a discussion on WWE 2K15 Universe: Brand Wars within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2014, 10:16 PM   #25
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K15 Universe: Brand Wars

All caught up man and I'm really enjoying what you have here so far! I'm hoping this Rollins-Cena feud is going to be good! Plus I have to wonder where Roman fits in all this.

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2014, 10:55 PM   #26
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
All caught up man and I'm really enjoying what you have here so far! I'm hoping this Rollins-Cena feud is going to be good! Plus I have to wonder where Roman fits in all this.

Reed is comin' atcha!!
Thanks bro. Rollins-Cena is a feud that I've planned for a long time and I'm excited for it. As for Roman, he lost the #1 contenders match to Rollins, and I honestly have no idea where to go with him from here. I'll see since he's the #2 face on RAW.

Btw, I just updated the last post with Smackdown week 3, which at this point is the superior brand. Interesting how much better the Smackdown roster is even with two of their top ten picks on the shelf (Bryan and Jeff Hardy)
Old 12-07-2014, 12:29 AM   #27
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Yeah Smackdown is showing off I agree! Can't wait to see what happens with the IC title picture what with the homie Shelton getting another win and Rey pulling off the upset.

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Old 12-07-2014, 03:46 PM   #28
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

May Week 4

News and Rumors before RAW:

We're four weeks away from Money in the Bank, and were already seeing story lines start to develop. Tonight we'll see what happens with U.S champion Rusev and Jack Swagger, what happens between WWE Champion John Cena and #1 contender Seth Rollins, and more!

Monday Night Raw

Raw starts with the music of Jack Swagger, the man who beat Rusev by count-out last week.

Match #1: Jack Swagger vs. Fandango

This is light work for the Real American. He works Fandangos legs all match and ends up winning with the Patriot Lock
Winner: Jack Swagger

After the match Zeb Coulter grabs a microphone. Zeb says that last week Swagger beat Rusev by count-out, but he knows he capable of more. He wants a shot at Rusevs United states Championship.

Lana makes here way to the ramp, and she's not with Rusev. She says that this is typical of an American to win by a fluke victory, and then act like they deserve something more.

Rusev runs through the crowd into the ring and attacks Swagger. Rusev locks Swagger in the Accolade and holds on until Swagger passes out. How cowardly.

Match #2: Big Show vs. Tyson Kidd

Show throws around Kidd all match. Show grabs Kidds throat and is about to hit a chokeslam, but Kidd low blows him. Shows giant back is in the way and the ref doesn't see the low blow. Kidd throws himself on Show and picks up a BS victory.
Winner: Tyson Kidd

Shows downfall continues.

Match #3: Kane vs. Sheamus

Kane beat Sheamus in a great match during the U.S title tournament, and this is no different. These two brutes put on a slugfest, but in the end Kane is able to hit a huge chokeslam for the win.
Winner: Kane

Match #4: Jericho vs. Hurricane

Jericho has no problem defeating the superhero here. Hurricane ends up tapping to the Lion Tamer.
Winner: Chris Jericho

Match #5: Titus O'Neil & D-Von vs. Heath Slater & Santino Marella

Santino and Slater just can't touch O'Neil and D-Von. Once again O'Neil hits Clash of the Titus on Santino for the win.
Winner: O'Neil & D-Von

Match #6: Seth Rollins vs. Matt Hardy

These two man are actually similar in many ways, and that makes for a great matchup. This is an impressive showing by both men.

Hardy manages to hit the Twist of Fate on Rollins, but he falls on the floor from fatigue. The titantron flashes and once again a creepy Wyatt Family promo haunts Matt Hardy.

The distraction allows Rollins to hit the Skywalker and pin Hardy for the victory!
Winner: Seth Rollins

Rollins grabs a microphone. He says that he feels unstoppable, he feels like he can't lose, and he wants John Cena face to face right now. Cena comes down to the ring.

Rollins tells Cena that he better hold that title close to him, because he only has four weeks left with it. Cena tells Rollins that he has a bunch of fluke victories, and he can't wait to see what he's really capable of.

Rollins hits Cena on the head with a microphone and starts raining down punches on him. Cena tries to get up, but Rollins hits him with a Curb stomp. Rollins celebrates with Cenas championship, what a slimy bastard. Rollins can't be trusted.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News and rumors before Smackdown:

Tonight is the go home show for Payback! We will see the World Champion Brock Lesnar in the building, and his challenger Dean Ambrose will take on Randy Orton in tonights main event.

Friday Night Smackdown!

Ric Flairs music opens Smackdown. He tells us that he has finally decided who Dolph Ziggler will defend his I.C title against at Payback.

It will be Dolph Ziggler vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Cesaro vs. John Morrison for the Intercontinental Championship. Tonight the three challengers will face off in a triple threat.

Match #1: Bo Dallas vs. Zack Ryder

Ryder puts up a fight, but this is a determined Bo Dallas. Dallas wins with the Running Bo-Dog.
Winner: Bo Dallas

After the match William Regal makes his way down to the ring. He attacks Bo and hits a devastating DDT on the outside. The crowd chants "Yes!" at Regal.

Regal and Bo Dallas meet Sunday at Payback.

Match #2: Ryback vs. Bad News Barrett

Ryback and Barrett have a good back and forth contest, and Ryback starts to get the upper hand. Before he can really get anything going Curtis Axel runs down to the ring and jumps on the apron. The distraction allows Barrett to hit Ryback with the Bull Hammer Elbow and win the match
Winner: Bad News Barrett

Barrett and Axel start to beat down The Big Guy, but the music of Rey Mysterio plays and out comes the luchador to save Ryback! Ryback and Axel will have a match at Payback, and after Barrett attacked Mysterio last week and Mysterio stopped Barretts attack this week they might have one as well.

Match #3: John Morrison vs. Cesaro vs. Shelton Benjamin

These three men meet Dolph Ziggler at Payback in a fatal four way for the I.C championship. This match serves as a great preview for that contest, and the winner will gain a lot of momentum.

If this triple threat is any indicator the fatal four way at Payback will be a treat. This is an amazing contest. The end comes with Benjamin hitting Paydirt on Morrison, then allowing Cesaro to uppercut Benjamin and pin Morrison for the win.
Winner: Cesaro

Ziggler has to be somewhere watching that fearing that that title won't be his for much longer.

Match #4: Jey Uso vs. Miz

Last week Jimmy Uso defeated Mizdow, so this was a match Miz would have liked to win, but he can't get it done. Jey hits Miz with a super kick out of nowhere, and then hits the superbly splash for the win.
Winner: Jey Uso

It's looking like The Usos might leave Payback with the tag titles after that.

Match #5: Dean Ambrose vs. Randy Orton

Before the match begins Randy Orton and Paul Heyman enter the commentary booth.

This is a good match between these two men. The match ends up spilling outside after a clothesline from Ambrose.

Orton and RVD get into an argument, and it leads to Orton throwing Ambrose over the announce table into Van Dam!

The match goes back inside, and as soon as RVD is able to gain his composure he runs in the ring and attacks Orton.
Winner by DQ: Randy Orton

Orton and RVD brawl outside the ring, leaving Ambrose on the inside. Paul Heyman leaves commentary and signals the back. The music of Brock Lesnar plays, and out comes The Beast!

Lesnar comes down to the ring and F-5's Ambrose. Heyman grabs a mic. He tells us that this sunday at Payback Lesnar vs. Ambrose will be a hardcore match! What a PPV Payback will be!

Last edited by SmooveMove; 12-07-2014 at 07:23 PM.
Old 12-07-2014, 06:58 PM   #29
Rookie

abrod266's Arena

Man, this makes me want to bring back my dynasty! Awesome stuff!
Brooklyn Nets
Seth Rollins

I make awesome sports designs on Instagram: @abrodgraffix

A-Brod's WWE 2K16 Universe Mode: The Return of the Randomizer
Old 12-07-2014, 07:33 PM   #30
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrod266
Man, this makes me want to bring back my dynasty! Awesome stuff!
Thanks bro

Btw: I checked your twitter, some cool stuff there.

Next post will be Smackdowns first PPV, Payback either tomorrow or the next day. I'll just post the card right here hidden in the spoiler.

Spoiler

Last edited by SmooveMove; 12-07-2014 at 07:35 PM.
Old 12-07-2014, 08:10 PM   #31
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Payback is going to be so good!! Can't wait!!

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 02:08 PM   #32
Rookie

abrod266's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmooveMove
Thanks bro

Btw: I checked your twitter, some cool stuff there.
Thanks man! I love feedback on those pictures, my website has the recent ones in its Gallery.
Brooklyn Nets
Seth Rollins

I make awesome sports designs on Instagram: @abrodgraffix

A-Brod's WWE 2K16 Universe Mode: The Return of the Randomizer

Last edited by abrod266; 12-08-2014 at 02:08 PM. Reason: quote didn't work

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »