Home

WWE Universe: Generation X

This is a discussion on WWE Universe: Generation X within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2015, 08:34 AM   #25
MVP

infamyice's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: WWE Universe: Generation X

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Great show. Love the build up of several things.
Thanks. Was definitely not the show I had in mind, I wanted the show to revolve around HBK for the night, but seeing that Bray and Cena had unfinished business, this was the better show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmooveMove
Cena has got some serious animosity towards Bray Wyatt. If the tag match next SD is a fair fight him and Bryan should kill Bray and Harper.
Bray is out for Cena. The mind games are in full effect and it's only the beginning.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2015, 10:34 PM   #26
MVP

infamyice's Arena

EVENING THE BATTLEFIELD
APRIL, WEEK 2, 2014

*The show starts off with lots of explosions from the pyrotechs to open up RAW*

Cole: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Monday Night RAW! Live in Washington D.C.! Last week the WWE foundation was drastically shaken by the WWE Chairman of the Board, Vince McMahon. After RAW, on the WWE Network, a full brand draft had taken place between Triple H, the GM of RAW and Shawn Michaels, the new GM of Smackdown.

King: I got to tell you Michael, Vince McMahon outdid him-self once again. Not only did Mr. McMahon changed the lives of every WWE superstar, but he put Triple H in a pickle, opposing him with Shawn Michael as Smackdown's GM.

JBL: Mr. McMahon had a great plan, and he did what was best for HIS business! So what if they're friends, friends hash it out all the time!

Cole: Well, these two specific friends have a very long history together, as friends and bitter enemies. We can only guess if it'll be a matter of time if an all-out brand war.
-----

*OPENING SEGMENT*

*The Authority's theme music hits and out comes Triple H and his wife Stephanie McMahon. They make their way to the ring and both are handed a microphone, it looks like Triple H has something to get off his chest*

HHH: Last week, the WWE and it's universe was reshaped and reform once again. The almighty Vince McMahon prances in here on RAW, and at the snap of his finger, *snap*, thing changes...

*The crowd mildly boos The Authority regardless of what Triple H had to say*

HHH: And when one thing change, a lot of things changes... Then it starts... The people you come to work with, your colleagues, then it travels with you, reaching out to your friends... Then it goes home with you, seeping into your family... And they two start to change...

Stephanie: But that's not the case with us. Us two combined together, we're stronger than ever, we're unbreakable...

HHH: That's right Steph, we can't be broken... We can't let the things around here, back there, or anywhere, that changes, break us... And last week, Vince McMahon, did something I'd never thought he do... Putting Shawn Michaels in business as Smackdown's General Manager...

*The crowd cheers on, chanting, "HBK! HBK! HBK! HBK!"*

HHH: You can chant HBK all you want, that's fine with me, cause I really don't care for Smackdown anyway... It's was never even a B+ brand to begin with... It's always have been, and always will be about RAW... Week in, week out, year in, year out, RAW has always been the #1 show in this industry and on primetime television... I know it, Stephanie knows it, Vince knows it, You all know it!

*The small cheers in supporting his facts were overpowered by the boos from the other fans*

Stephanie: I mean, just look at what happened last Friday on Smackdown... A poor innocent man, somebody's father... Was unconscious in the middle of the ring, under Shawn Michaels official ruling, and for what?.. Because of a grudge between two WWE Superstars? That is clearly not... Best for business...

HHH: Exactly... And that's why you all will see one brand rise to all occasions, and the other brand fail miserably... Cause in this industry, you either adapt... Or you perish...

*Impromptu those words, The remnants of Evolution, Batista and Randy Orton makes their presence known as the Evolution theme queues. The crowd boos the two as much as they booed The Authority as t hey make their way to the ring*

Batista: It's funny you say those specific words Hunter... Randy and I have been adapting to your "game" for all these years, and quite frankly, we're sick and tired of our dues being pushed to the side...

Orton: Last week, we came into your office with a problem that needed to be resolved, and Vince McMahon comes in and drops a bombshell on the whole WWE... Well now that the smoke has cleared, our demands needs to be met Hunter...

HHH: Really? Really guys? You're seriously that much obsessed with your title rematch and opportunity?.. There's something that's going on that's far bigger than your problems, and quite frankly, you two need to adapt-

Orton: No Hunter! You need to adapt! No me, or Batista! I came into this business to become champion... I went into WrestleMania as champion, and I should've left as champion! I want my rematch!

Batista: Better yet, I came back to the WWE to become champion once more... I said I was going to the Royal Rumble, and I was going to win it... I said I was going to WrestleMania to Main Event the showcase and win the title-

HHH: AND NEITHER ONE OF YOU GOT THE JOB DONE!! I HAD A MATCH WITH DANIEL BRYAN!! WINNER WILL GO ON TO BE INVOLVED IN A TRIPLE THREAT MATCH, AND HE WON!! THE MOST I DID FOR YOU TWO WAS SOFTEN HIM UP AND YOU TWO WERE THE FRESHEST IN THE MATCH AND STILL LOST!! WE ALL FAILED ALRIGHT?!

Stephanie: Guys! Guys! Calm down, everyone, please... I'm sure we can work this out somehow.

Batista: Work it out? Yeah, we can work it out... How a title match tonight, here! In my hometown, Washington D.C.!

*The fans supports Batista, giving him cheap pops for the idea*

Batista: So who's it going to be? Me or Randy? Or are we even getting a title shot? Yes?.. Or no?..

*Daniel Bryan theme hits and the crowd rockets, chanting "YES! YES! YES! YES!" with Daniel Bryan as he approach the center stage*

Bryan: Did somebody say, "Yes"?

*The crowd chants on*

Stephanie: What do you want Bryan?..

Bryan: What do I want? I want the same thing that everybody else want to see, let's give them a title match tonight...

*The crowd cheers in support of the title match*

Bryan: How about this? Since we're two weeks away from Backlash, how about I give Batista a crack at the WWE World Heavyweight Championship tonight... And the winner of our match goes on to defend against Randy Orton at Backlash...

Batista: Thank you, finally! Some sense around here! Hunter, make the match... You heard the man! He wants to be stupid and defend it, make the match!

HHH: ...Done

*The crowd cheers*

HHH: Understand this Dave... You adapt, Daniel Bryan perish... I don't want it no other way, DO YOU HEAR ME!? I WANT THAT TITLE WHERE IT RIGHTFULLY BELONG!!

Bryan: And it belongs with me and the WWE Universe... So will we defend our title tonight and retain?.. YES! YES! YES!

*The crowd follows suit in the "YES!" chant as Bryan's music hit*
-----

Match #1 Curtis Axel v Bad News Barrett
Axel and Barrett faces off in the middle of the ring, where Axel takes charge and wrestles Barrett to the mat. Barrett finds his way out of the grounded headlock and turns the tables on Axel. Both men evenly matched and forfeit the tie up. Barrett makes a quick run at Axel for a running attack, but Axel dodges the hit and counters with a German Suplex. Axel get some ground work in stomping on Barrett, pounding his head into the mat, trying to wear out Barrett. Axel pulls Barrett to his feet but Barrett breaks loose, lifting Axel in a sit-out spine buster, taking the momentum. Barrett continues to work on Axel on the ground, sending strikes to the face of Axel. After pulling Axel to his feet, Barrett runs Axel into the ropes, rebounding him with another clashing spine buster. Barrett goes for the cover, 1-2-Axel kicks out. Axel is reeling a bit and Barrett knows it, and plans to take advantage of it as he stomps out Axel. Eventually after some ground offense, Barrett sends Axel to the ropes again, and plants Axel with the Winds Of Change. Barrett goes for the cover, 1-2-But Axel kicks out of the pin. Barrett looks at the ref as he explains to him it's only a 2-count. He turns his attention to Axel, grabbing his head and giving him multiple knee shots to the face. Barrett helps Axel up and sends him over the ropes, but Axel hangs on. Barrett attacks, but Axel counters with a strike of his own, dazing his opponent. And the tides of momentum changes once again as Axel starts to show life and offense in the match, taking it to him. Axel goes in for a pin, 1-2-Barrett kicks out. Axel continues to put a beating on Barrett, gaining momentum. Axel hits his Rolling Neck Snap, and goes for the pin near the ropes, 1-2-3!
Curtis Axel Wins By Pinfall
-----

*PRE MATCH SEGMENT*

Renee: Here I am with WWE Superstar, Jack Swagger. Swagger, you have a match up next with Cesaro, who accepted your rematch last week, after a match that didn't go well for you. Do you believe you have his number tonight?

Swagger: We, The People always have the number of our threat in defending our homeland... Tonight, you will see America again raise Old Glory in it's beauty and fame over the punk Switzerland Cesaro... Last week he got lucky, but tonight, the revolution will take place...

*Swagger puts his hand over his chest*

Swagger: We, The People!

-----

Match #2 Cesaro v Jack Swagger

The match starts and both men tie up quickly and Cesaro takes control with a waist lock. Swagger breaks out of it and pulls off a Gut-wrench Suplex early in the match. Swagger works on Cesaro, stomping him out on the mat continuously and relentlessly. Swagger looks to be in rage, whipping Cesaro into the corner so hard that he falls to the mat after the impact. Swagger picks up Cesaro to continue his dominance with a beautiful Stalling Vertical Suplex. Swagger goes back to stomping out Cesaro, but Cesaro pops to his feet the moment Swagger lets up and gut checks Swagger with a knee, then tries to turn things around with two big haymakers to the jaw of Swagger, then pops Swagger with a Snap Suplex. The momentum swings into Cesaro's favor as he works on Swagger while he's laid out. Swagger still with rage, pushes off Cesaro as he was being helped up and winded up with a big, big right haymaker, but misses. Cesaro was quick to see that coming, but didn't see the back elbow that followed it. Swagger on the attack, trying to get back into the match and whips Cesaro into the corner hard. Cesaro staggers out the corner into a Released German Suplex, huge move from Swagger! Swagger sees Cesaro set up in the corner from that last move and hops over him with the Slingshot Body Splash. Swagger in the cover, but Cesaro foot was under the rope. Swagger looks around the arena, he can feel redemption closing in. Swagger sized up Cesaro and hits him with the Gut-wrench Powerbomb, 1-2-3!
Jack Swagger Wins By Pinfall
-----

Match #3 Damien Sandow v Rusev

Not a lot of fans stuck around as they just about knew the outcome of this squash match. Damien Sandow was facing a steep uphill battle from bell to bell, as he take on the unpinned and unsubimtted Rusev. But for Rusev, this was debut match and he needed to make his statement to the locker room. Both men tie up and Rusev locks in the headlock, but Sandow soon thrust Rusev into the nearby ropes and over. Sandow quickly toss Rusev back into the ring. The crowd takes noticed how quick Sandow took Rusev off his feet and tuned in, cheering him on. Sandow knew if he wanted to have a chance, he had to put on a onslaught of an offense. Sandow coninues to beat on Rusev with kicks and strikes, then the big Russian had enough and popped back onto his feet. And the downhill begins as Rusev was able to counter and overpower Sandow with a Body Slam. Rusev then starts to plug in some elbow shots to the collar area of Sandow. Rusev picks Sandow up to his feet but Sandow slaps Rusev hands away and pulled off a Northern Light Suplex, but couldn't bridge the pin. The crowd is really getting behind Sandow as he stays on Rusev, keeping him off his feet. Rusev makes it to his feet, reversing Sandow's strike and comes back with a haymaker of his own. Rusev goes for another but Sandow counters with his own, and both men goes back and forth until Sandow gets the upperhand with his strikes being quicker and has Rusev reeling. Sandow catch Rusev with a sit-out spine buster and really has the momentum behind him. Sandow continues to work on Rusev with kicks but Rusev makes it to his feet with resilience. Sandow delivers a perfect Vertical Suplex to Rusev then connects with the Elbow Of Disdain. Sandow goes for the cover, 1-2-Rusev kicks out with power! Sandow helps Rusev back up for another Vertical Suplex and Rusev is feeling the pain shoot through his lower back now. Sandow gets distracted with the crowd, giving Rusev time to recover and blast Sandow. Rusev begins to work on Sandow again, hitting him with elbows to the collar, then picks up Sandow, sending him to the ropes, rebounding for a big back drop. Rusev is relentless now, going back to the elbow shots. Rusev picks up Sandow and clocks him with a right followed by a heabutt. Rusev goes in for the pin, but Sandow immediately kicks out before a count. Everyone in the arena is on their feet, looking on to see if Damien Sandow can pull off the impossible. The two fight on, going move for move, blow for blow. Rusev is tired and it's showing a lot as he toss Sandow around the ring like a rag doll then falling to one knee. Rusev goes for another cover, but Sandow's feet was under the ropes to break the pin. Both men are expended as they both took time to get to their feet. Rusev tries to keep Sandow down, but Sandow counts with a punch to the gut and hits another Northern Lights Suplex, this time bridging the pin, 1-2-Rusev kicks on the deep two! Sandow sizes up Rusev from behind and catches him with a Inverted Suplex. Sandow once again hits the Elbow of Disdain on Rusev. Sandow goes for the hooked leg cover, pushing his body upwards over Rusev for leverage as the ref counts, 1-2-3!
Damien Sandow Wins By Pinfall
-----

*POST MATCH SEGMENT*

*The bell rings and the fans around the arena and Sandow him-self could not believe it. Damien Sandow has just pinned the Russian Super-Athlete, Rusev. As Sandow's music plays, he celebrates on the top rope, receiving all praises he deserve for that huge upset.*

Cole: Wow! What a match! I don't think anyone expect this outcome to happen!

JBL: Aw Michael! That match was a fluke! I know it! You know it!

King: JBL, why can't you give credit where it's due?

*The raging Russian, Rusev, ambushes Sandow from behind. He stomps on Sandow back repetitively then applies the Accolade*

Cole: Oh come on! This is uncalled for!

JBL: Sandow made the big Russian angry

Cole: Come on ref! Get some help in there! This is despicable...

*A few referees slides into the ring trying to break the hold but Rusev kept until Lana ordered him to release Sandow*
-----

Match #4 Sheamus v Dean Ambrose
Sheamus coming into this was very important. Going up against the United States Champion, a win here could put him in the hunt for the title by Backlash. But he had to keep his wits as the other members of The Shield were lurking outside the ring. Both men tie up and Ambrose gets the upperhand with a headlock, but Sheamus turns it around quickly with a powerful spine buster to Ambrose. Sheamus looking unstoppable as he works on various parts of Ambrose body, whether it be the torso or the legs, Sheamus was putting in damage. After taking a collective beaten by Sheamus, Ambrose comes to life with a dropkick to the knee of Sheamus and begins to build some momentum to turn the tides. Ambrose hits Sheamus with a mid-air twisting Suplex and goes for the cover, 1-2-Sheamus kicks out. Ambrose looks to stay in control as he picks up Sheamus but Seamus counters with another spine buster, showing the strength of the celtic warrior. Sheamus remains on the attack with gut kicks to the stomach and double axe handles to the back of Ambrose, nailing him to the mat. Sheamus goes for the quick cover, 1-2-Ambrose kicks out. Both men gets to their feet and sheamus swings at Ambrose, but he blocks it. Ambrose kicks Sheamus in the stomach then suplexed him. Ambrose continues to lay down some foot work before helping him up for his next maneuver, but Sheamus surprises Ambrose and connects with White Noise! Sheamus covers, 1-2-And a deep two-count as Ambrose kicks out. Sheamus calls for the High Cross as Ambrose makes his way up. Sheamus grabs Ambrose, setting him up, and tosses Ambrose with the High Cross. Sheamus covers, 1-2-3.
Sheamus Wins By Pinfall
-----

*POST MATCH SEGMENT*

*As Sheamus celebrates after picking up the big victory, Reigns and Rollins enters the ring and Sheamus catches wind of it and tries to defend his-self*

Cole: Oh no, we should've seen this coming, The Shield attacking Sheamus like savage dogs!

JBL: They ain't happy about Ambrose losing... I don't think Ambrose isn't happy about losing.

Cole: Sheamus gets a win over the US Champ and now their trying to send a message to him.
*The numbers game was too much as eventually all three begin to attack Sheamus. Reigns speared Sheamus, then Rollins Curb Stomps Sheamus, knocking him out. Ambrose grabs a microphone and stands over Sheamus*
Ambrose: You see Sheamus, you try to get too close to the Hounds of Justice and got bit... You want to make to see another day, I suggest you keep your nose out of my business. Get him up...

Cole: Oh no, not this... Come on, enough's enough!

King: This is insane, I say those two didn't have no business out here. Ambrose loss fair and square.

JBL: Square, smare! You see someone trying to trespass and take your title you work hard for, you better leave them a message!

*Roman Reigns gets his energy flowing with his samoan shout. Ambrose and Rollins sets Sheamus up for the Triple Powerbomb and lays Sheamus out with it*

Cole: This is not right...

*The three men stood over Sheamus, posing with their fist together, symbolizing The Shield*

-----

Match #5 The Usos v ??? & ???

*The Usos came out first to the ring for their tag match, but they didn't know who they were going up against. As the new WWE Tag Team champions look to begin their reign in the WWE, their first tag team match as Champions would be a doozy. As they wait a moment or two after their entrance, their first opponent music hits*

*The crowd in D.C. goes nuts for the return of the 5-time WCW World Heavyweight Champion, Booker T*

Spoiler

Cole:
Oh my god! It's Booker T!

JBL: My man Booker is back!

King: The Hall of Famer look like he's ready for some action!

Cole: Only here on RAW can you expect some incredible and shocking returns!

*Booker T makes his way to the ring and awaits for his partner unknown to everyone else, but you can see the grin on Booker's face that you know it was a good one*

King: I wonder who his partner is...

Spoiler

Cole: OH MY GAAAAAWWWDDD!!!

King: HAAAA!!

*The crowd marks out hearing Y2J's music hit and the pyros go off*

Cole: It can't be!!

*The lights off and some lights begin to flicker on the stage, moving about... Then the lights come on, revealing Chris Jericho*

JBL: IT IS!! HE'S BACK!!

*The arena was pandemonium in excitement to see Jericho. As he makes his way down to the ring with a cocky smile, the crowd starts chanting, "HOLY SH1T! HOLY SH1T! HOLY SH1T! HOLY SH1T!*

Cole: This crowd is on fire for the 9-time WWE Intercontinental Champion and WWE Undisputed Champion, Chris Jericho!!

*The Usos couldn't believe their competition for tonight, going up against two WCW legends and one Hall of Famer. It was already a uphill battle for the two. They knew a loss here tonight, could possibly see Booker T and Jericho as #1 contenders if they choose to compete for their gold*

The arena was still a rockhouse as two WCW/WWE legends made their in-ring return. Booker T and Jey Uso was to start the match and Jey looked to tie up but Booker with a kick to the gut thought otherwise. Booker begins to whale on Jey with strikes then whips him into the corner, Booker scoops up Jey with a big back drop and the crowd pops. Although the Usos were faces in the WWE, Booker T was a bigger face against them. Booker T continue to create some offense with strikes then whips Jey into the ropes and rebounds into a flap jack, Booker goes for the quick cover, 1-2-Jey kicks out. Booker picks up Jey to his feet, delivering big right strikes and got Jey reeling on the ropes. Booker then lifts Jey and hang Jey on the ropes, leaving Jey gasping for air on the mat. Booker stays on top of him, squaring off for a rlbow drop to Jey, and another one. Booker feeling hot in the early going, he whips Jey towards the ropes, but Jey reverses it and sends Booker of the ropes onto the apron, and Jey superkicks Booker off to the floor. Jey makes the desperate tag needed and Jimmy fall to the outside to pick up the pieces of Booker. Jimmy slams Booker into the barricade and some fans started to boo Jimmy in favor of Booker. Jimmy continued to do a number Booker before rolling Booker back into the ring to beat the count. Jimmy goes for the quick cover on Booker, 1-2-Booker kicks out, not ready to lay down just yet. Jimmy buys Jey some more time to recover as he continue to keep the offense in his favor, wearing Booker T down with a series of submissions and elbow strikes. Jimmy helps Booker up to his feet and whips him into the Usos' corner and tags his brother Jey in. Both Jey and Jimmy double teamed Booker, superkicking him simultaneously and Booker gets laid out flat. Jey goes for the cover, 1-2-Booker kicks out again. The momentum were on the Usos' side, but Jericho was fired up and ready to get into the mix. Jericho could be heard rallying Booker to make the tag and the fans wanted Jericho in. Both men were slowly getting to their feet. Jey made it to his feet first and sized up Booker. Jey went in and tried to super kick Booker, but misses wildly, spinning around into Booker T and gets planted with the Book End! The crowd goes into a frenzy as both men laid out on the mat and Booker tries to come to to make the tag for Jericho. Both men crawling to their respective corners and Booker makes the first tag and the crowd is rocking as Jericho enters the match. Chris and Jimmy battling each other in the middle of the ring, going toe to toe, blow for blow. Jericho whips Jimmy into the ropes and catches Jimmy on the rebound with a Sleeper Neck Breaker. Jericho goes for the cover, 1-2-Jimmy kicks out of a deep two count. Jericho helps Jimmy to his feet and whips him into the corner. Jericho charges at him and clothesline Jimmy, Jimmy stumbles out the corner and Jericho comes from behind with a Bulldog! The crowd is hot on their feet for Jericho! Jericho sees Jimmy in position, he runs to the ropes, springboarding off of them, and hits the Lionsault! Jericho covers Jimmy, 1-2-and Jey comes to save the match, breaking up the pin. Jericho gets up and attack Jey, battling Jey and knocking him out the ring. Jericho turns his attention back to Jimmy and Jimmy connects with the superkick on Jericho. Jimmy covers, 1-2-Jericho kicks out! The match continues as Jimmy and Jericho goes back and forth until Jimmy whipped Jericho into the Usos' corner and charged at him, but Jericho gives Jimmy the boot, reeling him badly. Jericho attacks Jey, knocking him off the apron, then runs up on Jimmy and hits the codebreaker! Jericho covers, 1-2-3!
Booker T And Chris Jericho Wins By Pinfall
-----

*PRE-MATCH SEGMENT*

*The camera tunes in on Batista getting ready for the main event match and Triple H walks in*

HHH: ... You ready?

Batista: Ready as I ever be man...

HHH: That's good... Look, I don't have to tell you how important this match is... This is not some pay per view, or some special edition show... This is the WWE World Heavyweight Championship Main Event... Here... In Washington, D.C... You're hometown... Where The Animal roams the jungle... This is YOUR night Dave... Get it done...

*Batista jumps up to his feet, looking Triple H square in the eyes*

Batista: ... Done

*Triple H nods his head in approval as Batista makes his way to the stage*

HHH: Hey Randy... Go out there with him, make sure he gets the job done...

*Orton follows suit of Batista, the fans can only know what folly Evolution has cooked up. Batista and Randy Orton made their entry first to the ring, the fan reception was mix crowd for Batista as it was his hometown, but you could hear there were more boos than cheers. A moment later, Daniel Bryan makes his entrance with the Yes chants at the stage. Bryan chants all the way down the ramp to the ring but doesn't enter it. Daniel pulls out a microphone and makes an announcement*

Bryan: With you two teaming up and parlaying with Triple H, I knew tonight could get a little risky if I challenge Batista head on. But I plan to do so... But just so I can insure that Randy there won't try anything funny, I brought me a little bit of insurance...

Cole: OOH MYY! It's Mark Henry!

King: That one hell of a insurance Daniel Bryan took out!

JBL: That's right, you got the World Strongest Man to back you up, you won't have to worry about Randy Orton trying his hand so quickly. Get em' Mark!
-----

Spoiler

Main Event Daniel Bryan v Batista (WWE World Heavyweight Championship)

*The referee goes to ring the bell and Daniel Bryan tries to catch Batista off guard, but he dodges, leaving Bryan to accidentally blast the referee. Just what Batista needed, a reason to smell blood in the water*

Batista and Bryan go at it, blow for blow, scrapping and fighting, but Batista's power comes into play, running Bryan into the corner. But Bryan switches gear coming out the corner with kicks of his own, teeing off on Batista legs with punches in mix combination. And outside the ring, Mark Henry makes his presence clear as he close in on Randy Orton, preventing any devious actions while the referee is out cold. Bryan continue to take it to Batista for moment but then Batista turns things around and gets Bryan in a corner and began thrust his shoulder in the gut of Bryan relentlessly. Batista then throws Bryan by his neck across the ring like some play toy. Bryan reeling from the throw but bounces back and hits Batista with a high knee early. The referee is still down, so Bryan goes in to work on Batista instead, delivering elbow shots to the collar area. Bryan lets Batista up to his feet and goes back to teeing off on Batista, reeling him onto the ropes with kicks. Bryan ran to the ropes and closed in on Batista, trying to clothesline him out the ring, but Batista recovers quick and counter, tossing Bryan out the ring to the ground, crashing. Batista followed after, looking at Mark Henry with intensity. Mark Henry trying to sucker Batista in with verbal threats, but Batista keeps his focus. Batista picks up Bryan and sends him back into the ring and began to create some offense for him-self to take control of the match. Batista hoisted Bryan in the air and lands him on his knee for a back breaker. Batista followed it up with some stomping and elbow drops and mounting Bryan, teeing off on Bryan with knuckled punches. Batista goes to the cover, 1-2-Bryan kicks out. Both men make it to their feet and Batista continue to land big haymaking punches on Bryan as the fans boos Batista loudly. Bryan comes back with one of his own, trying to get gain some ground in the match. Kicks, punches, chops, Daniel is doing everything to light a fire for his-self and then slide behind Batista and delivers a monsterous back drop. The crowd cheers on in supporting Bryan to win the match and retain. Bryan goes for the cover, but Batista presses Bryan off before a 1-count. Daniel works on Batista with kicks then helps him up to his feet, only to Snap Suplex Batista. Bryan covers, but still not even a 1-count as Batista presses him off. Batista gets back to one knee, trying to catch his breath and Bryan was ready for more. Bryan runs the rope, and charge at Batista and BATISTA WITH A SPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE! The crowd goes in shock to see Batista pull that off at a desperate time. Batista covers, 1-2-Bryan kicks out! Batista attempts the cover again, but only a once-count. Batista gets back up and stomps out Bryan, pulling him back to his feet for a Belly-To-Belly Slam, and more stomps followed behind it. Batista covers Bryan once more, 1-2-Bryan kicks out, showing resilience. Batista signals for the Batista Bomb, and sizes up Bryan. Bryan making it to his feet slowly, but seeing some distance between them, Bryan makes once last charge at Batista and connects with the Flying Knee. Bryan covers, 1-2-Batista kicks out! Both these men have giving it all they have and they're both showing how expended they are after a action pack fight. Bryan and Batista gets to their feet and Bryan comes through with a beautiful German Suplex on Batista. He covers Batista but his foot was on the rope to break up the pin. Bryan pops back to his feet and heads to the corner and prepped for another Flying Knee. Batista staggers to his feet, and Bryan charges at him. And Here comes Batista with another Spear out of nowhere! Batista covers, 1-2-3!
Batista Wins By Pinfall, New WWE World Heavyweight Champion
-----

*POST MATCH SEGMENT*

Cole: Oh my god! We have a new Champion! Batista is the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion!

JBL: The Animal is back with a vengeance!

King: I.. I can't believe this! Batista is new champion?!

Cole: I'm afraid so King.

*Batista celebrates in the ring as he's crowned WWE World Heavyweight Champion for the third time in his career. The Crowd gives Batista a mixture of boos and cheers, but Batista didn't care, all he cared about was winning the title and that's what he did, finally. Randy Orton handed Batista his championship and raised his hand in victory.*

Orton: Alright, alright, cut the music for a moment.

*The crowd steady booing the two*

Orton: I gotta know Batista, tell me. How does it feel to become the WWE World Heavyweight Champion for the third time?

Batista: Man! It feels--

*Randy Orton RKO Batista dead center of the ring*

Cole: RKO!!!

*The crowd was surprised in Orton turning his back on Batista and Evolution, but nonetheless to see someone get RKO'd*

Orton: Oh, I'll tell you how you feel! You feel like you have a Championship that belongs to me! I'll see you at Backlash!

*Orton music hits*

Cole: Guys, what just happened?

King: I'm baffled as you Cole! We knew that the Champion would have to face Randy Orton at Backlash, but I didn't think he turn on Evolution.

JBL: Randy is his own man now. When Randy won his first major championship, the Evolution turned their backs on him. Now he's turning his back on them. The Viper strikes.

Cole: If it is what you say JBL, things just got very interested for next week, good night everyone!

Last edited by infamyice; 01-02-2015 at 10:36 PM.
Old 01-02-2015, 11:41 PM   #27
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

WOW, that was a shocking show for sure.

Sandow beating Rusev, Axel over Barrett

Booker T and Jericho WOW

New champ, RKO outta nowhere

Great matches and great storytelling.

I think personally when you post Universes the storytelling really makes it more enjoyable and more fun to follow. You can only read so many moves, but the storytelling is what you need to make it interesting.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 01-03-2015, 12:07 AM   #28
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

Oh man, I predicted every single match incorrectly. Every single one. Do you sim or play? Because that was a show full of unexpected outcomes.

Although I am happy to see Swagger pick up the clean victory. I've always been a fan of his.
Old 01-03-2015, 03:04 AM   #29
MVP

infamyice's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
WOW, that was a shocking show for sure.

Sandow beating Rusev, Axel over Barrett

Booker T and Jericho WOW

New champ, RKO outta nowhere

Great matches and great storytelling.

I think personally when you post Universes the storytelling really makes it more enjoyable and more fun to follow. You can only read so many moves, but the storytelling is what you need to make it interesting.
Thanks, I'm glad it was another positive showcase.

I know what you mean. But I would like to find a medium to the level of detail of the matches, but there be so many high points of match that really just needs to be told. Like the Sandow v Rusev match, or the Neville v Graves match last week on NXT. It gets me excited to report those things and bring the matches to life to create it's own storyline.

Cause atm, there is no actual rivalry set up. Everything from the storyline and matches are prototype. Just to see what I can get going for May.

But I'm going to try a detail show somewhat like SmooveMove for NXT's next showcase and see how that goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmooveMove
Oh man, I predicted every single match incorrectly. Every single one. Do you sim or play? Because that was a show full of unexpected outcomes.

Although I am happy to see Swagger pick up the clean victory. I've always been a fan of his.
lol Just when you think you had it all figured out. Unlike the actual WWE, these matches are not predetermined. The storyline is arced on whoever wins.

I have not played a match up to this point. I may in the future with a certain character when he shows up. But so far, all matches have been CPU v CPU and they proven to put on a great show.

It was good to see Swagger pick up that win with aggression too. I liked that a lot. One week he puts on a ugly performance and the next week, he comes out guns blazing. It'll be interesting to see what happens on RAW next week.
Old 01-03-2015, 04:40 PM   #30
Rookie

ApexPredator724's Arena

OVR: 0

Rusev loses to Sandow (Which is awesome I always felt like Sandow had potential) and Bryan loses the WWE World Heavyweight Title. Looks like even in video games Bryan is a quick reign champion (Not that it's his fault in real life)
Old 01-03-2015, 04:50 PM   #31
MVP

infamyice's Arena

BLACKOUT II
APRIL, WEEK 2, 2014

*The show starts off with lots of on-screen theme montage then transit to the audience to open up NXT*

Phillips: Welcome to WWE NXT! Here at Full Sail University, I'm Tom Phillips, and I'm with my commentary partner, Alex Riley!

Riley: Tom, last week we had a hellacious main event that featured two of the NXT talent the WWE had to offer, Corey Graves and the NXT Champion Adrian Neville.

Phillips: That's right and it was reported on WWE.com that both Graves and Neville had suffered severe concussions at the hands of someone who attacked them in their match last week when the lights went out. Later on tonight, Corey Graves will address the fans on that incident.

Riley: I got to tell you, I got a bad feeling for tonight. I don't think last week would be the last time someone gets attack that viciously.

Phillips: Yeah, but we can only hope that no one else gets hurt that bad, and maybe we can get some answers to what's going on.
-----

Match #1 Xavier Woods v Chris Ventus

Last week Chris Ventus pretty much got man-slaughtered by the NXT Tag Team Champions in his NXT debut with Darren Young. After a poor performance, JBL decided to book him against Xavier Woods in singles competition. In the early goings, both men tied up and Ventus took control the match wrestling Woods to the ground. Ventus would continue to create offense for him-self with momentum on his side. Woods quickly halted Ventus advances with two Northern Light Suplexes, followed by ground attacks of stomps and elbow drops. From there the match would go back in forth as neither one can hold momentum, which also helped Ventus look impressive holding his own. As the match went on, Woods took control of the match and had Ventus staggering. Woods laid out Ventus with the Monti-Fisto, but could only get a 2-count. Ventus fought his way back into the match and hit his signature Dragon Suplex. Ventus covers, 1-2-Woods kicks out. Both men starting to expend and Ventus begins to take care of Woods as he stays in control of the match with ground assaults. Somehow, Woods gets back into the match with a reversal of a Suplex and turns things his way. Woods have Ventus reeling and hits the Lost In The Woods finisher. Woods cover, 1-2-3!
Xavier Woods Wins By Pinfall
-----

Match #2 Natalya & Summer Rae v Tamina Snuka & Cameron

Tamina Snuka and Natalya stars the match for their respective team. Tamina has been on a roll as of lately. Taken down Naomi and Nikki Bella last week, and she looked to continue her dominance tonight. Natalya comes out the gate strong with a Backbreaker to Tamina and follows up with a leg Drop. Natalya continues her ground assault on Tamina with knee strikes. Tamina makes it back to her feet via Natalya and escapes her grasp with a couple of forearms. Natalya is reeling by surprised and Tamina drops her with a Russian Legsweep. After laying down some ground work of her own, Tamina tags in Cameron, and Cameron takes control of the match, working on Natalya. Natalya haven't had much luck during the match so far, but she was able to counter Cameron for a moment and delivers a Russian Legsweep on her. Natalya took the opportunity to tag in Summer Rae. Summer Rae and Cameron went back and forth against each other but Cameron found ways to seize Summer Rae's momentum. Cameron grounds Summer Rae and hits the Split-Legged Leg Drop on her and goes for the cover, 1-Summer Rae kicks out quickly. Cameron stayed on her Summer Rae with more offense then sends her into the ropes. Cameron bends over for the back drop, but Summer Rae counters with a small package, 1-2-Cameron reverses the leverage! 1-2-Summer Rae reverses the leverage her-self! 1-2-Cameron kicks out of the small package. Summer Rae had the momentum and was looking for a big move. She whipped Cameron into the corner and set her up on the top turnbuckle and successfully pulled off the Superplex. Instead of going for the cover, Summer Rae insisted of shoving her foot in the face of Cameron with kicks. Summer Rae pulls Cameron to her feet and Cameron counters with a gut kick and hits the Girl Bye! 1-2-Natalya breaks up the count. The match continues to go back and forth until Summer Rae makes the tag and Natalya comes in dominating the match. After a while, Cameron counters with a face buster and covers her, 1-2-Natalya kicks out. Natalya overpowers Cameron and handles her with strikes, having her reeling and Natalya hits the Nattie By Nature. Natalya covers, 1-2-Tamina breaks up the pin. Despite the break up, Natalya continues to dominate the match and Cameron had no answer for her. Natalya tags in Summer Rae, leaving Cameron in the middle of the ring. Summer Rae tries to grab hold of her but Cameron kicks her off and finally makes the tag to Tamina. Summer Rae and Tamina go at it and Summer Rae has the advantage. Summer Rae hits the Discus Leg Drop and covers Tamina, but only a 1-count. Tamina is getting worked but she doesn't let it phase her as she gets back into the match. From here on, a lot of back and forth went on along with many pins being broken up. At some point, the match goes outside and all Divas are brawling out there. Tamina gets Summer Rae back in the ring and connects with the Superkick and goes for the quick cover, 1-2-3!
Cameron And Tamina Wins By Pinfall
-----

*POST MATCH SEGMENT*

Riley: Man! What a match the Divas put on here tonight!

*Brie Bella's music hit*

Phillips: Whoa! Here comes another one! Brie Bella!

*Brie Bella sprints down to the ring and attacks Tamina head on. Both Divas destroying each other in a cat fight. But this cat fight was shortly disrupted when AJ Lee slid in the ring and DDT'd Brie Bella*

Phillips: Oh man, Brie gets leveled by AJ Lee!

Riley: Last week Nikki Bella got handled by Tamina and Brie tried to extract some revenge tonight, but AJ was not having it here.

*Both AJ and Tamina attack Brie Bella. Tamina picks up Brie and allowed AJ to lock in the Black Widow and Brie was left tapping out in defeat. After a moment or two of pain, the referee finally gets control of the situation and AJ Lee gets booed for her actions*

Phillips: Wow, AJ really showing her dominance tonight on why she's Champion. No matter who goes after her, that Black Widow has seen many victims, and Brie was one tonight.

Riley: Yeah, well, she took on AJ and Tamina in honor of her sister Nikki Bella and she is out with an injury. This hit home for Brie and things are not looking good for the Bella Twins right now.
-----

The C.I.A. (The Canadian-Italian Alliance) v Eugene Mucciarone And Justin Gabriel

Eugene comes into this match after a impressive debut match in a winning effort over Adam Wolf. Both Eugene and Tyson start the match off and Eugene takes the control of the match early. Throughout the match Eugene stayed on top of Tyson, not giving him no space with chops and kicks and a couple of Shining Wizards along with it. Eugene and Justin worked cohesive as a team, switching in and out and stay fresh. Gabriel was looking good at one point and was about to finish off The C.I.A., but Tyson got a big break off a countered drop kick and tagged in Santino Marella. Gabriel didn't succumb to Marella as he kept on the offense and went for the first cover of the match, 1-2-Tyson breaks the pin up to save the match. Eugene comes flying across the ring and knocks off Kidd onto the floor from the apron. Mucciarone and Kidd outside battling and Santino starts to get the upperhand on Gabriel. Eugene slides back into the ring unnoticed by Santino and catches him with the Dragon Suplex. With Gabriel being the legal man, he goes for the pin, 1-2-Santino kicks out. Eugene rushes Kidd again knocking him off. Mucciarone sees Gabriel about to irish whip Santino off the titantron and Mucciarone springboard off the ropes into Santino with a Cross Body Splash. Santino was out and Gabriel started to climb the corner and hits the 450 Splash, 1-2-3!
Eugene Mucciarone And Justin Gabriel Wins By Pinfall
-----

Match #4 Adam Wolf v Titus O'Neil

Adam Wolf didn't have the best of debut last week, losing to Eugene Mucciarone. Although a great match, Wolf was livid to the point where he attacked Mucciarone backstage during a interview. Wolf gets a shot at Titus O'Neil to pick up his first win. The two men tie up and quickly Adam Wolf takes control of the match, leveling the big 6"6' Titus and hits a Standing Moonsault on Titus then goes for a quick cover, but picks up a 2-count. Wolf remained in control of the match for the majority, with high kicks to Titus and wear down submission holds. You could tell Wolf wanted this match badly as it was one sided. Wolf sized up Titus O'Neil for the Lone Wolf Cutter and nails it. Wolf goes for the cover, 1-2-Titus kicks out, still having a fight in him to go on. Titus makes a comeback and making progress. Titus starts to feel confident and makes a huge mistake showing off to the crowd as this bought time for Adam Wolf to recover. Titus turns to Wolf and gets gut checked with a kick and Wolf Powerbombs Titus O'Neil, Wolf covers, 1-2-3!
Adam Wolf Wins By Pinfall
-----

*POST MATCH SEGMENT*

*After the valiant victory over Titus O'Neil, Adam Wolf celebrated his first win in NXT.*

*Before O'Neil left the ring, Wolf walked over and wanted to shake his hand, showing good sportsmanship, but Titus wasn't hearing it as he slaps his offer away*

Phillips: Titus O'Neil not showing no love back to the NXT rookie.

Riley: Another loss for Titus, his bad luck in the ring continues

*Adam Wolf makes his way backstage and right when he comes through the curtains, Eugene Mucciarone blast Adam Wolf with a Super Kick*

Riley: Oh!! Eugene Mucciarone levels Adam Wolf!

*Mucciarone stands over Wolf, leaning in*

Mucciarone: Congratulations on your first win. I'll see you next week sonny.

*Mucciarone then slaps Wolf while he's out cold*
-----

*COREY GRAVES IN-RING SEGMENT*

*Corey Graves' music hits and the fans' reaction to him are positive as he makes his way down to the ring*

Phillips: Earlier today on twitter, Corey Graves tweeted that he had a big announcement to make tonight on NXT.

Riley: Corey Graves and Adrian Neville put on a hell of a "Falls Count Anywhere" match last week and was ambushed when the lights went out.

Phillips: And we seen the possible weapon laying there between the bodies of Corey Graves and Adrian Neville after the match, in which Graves was victorious. Neville was not here tonight as he still facing injuries from the match.

Riley: Yeah, Graves came out on top in the end, but nobody expected what happened to either guys.

*Graves grabs the handed microphone to him and let the cheers settle down a moment*

Graves: Thank you, that means a lot to me... As you know, last week, Adrian Neville and I had a hard fought match with each other in a falls count anywhere match... And it had to be the best in my entire career, ever...

*The crowd cheers Graves for his performance*

Graves: But umm... Last week, I was attacked, when the lights went out... Here, you can take a look for those who haven't seen it...

*The titantron replayed the events of last week match, showing Adrian Neville was about to win the exhausting match against Corey Graves, but not before the lights went out. And once the lights came back on, both competitors were laid out on the stage. Corey Graves left arm was draped over Neville's body and the referee baffled of what was going on and proceeded to count the pinfall*

Graves: Yeah, that wasn't how I wanted to end that fight, but in the end, I was happy to pick up the victory unbeknownst to me... But I'm out here to make an announcement to all my fans that have supported me throughout my career... As you know, the life of a wrestler or sports entertainer isn't always about glits and glamor... And everyday we put our bodies on the line and risk our health to put on a show for you all, and we take pride in that... But after last week and number of visits to the WWE doctors for examinations and what not... The WWE, their doctors, and I found it in my best interest of my health... To retire my in-ring career...

*The crowd filled with sorrow, hearing the news of Graves' retirement*

Graves: I just want to thank each and everyone one of you for all the support... And a big thank you to the WWE for allowing me to realize my dream to perform inside a WWE ring...

*The crowd stands up and gives Graves a standing ovation. Graves in return bows to the crowd*

Graves: So in honor of my retirement, the NXT General Manager, John Layfield, allowed me to make the main event match tonight... As I was going to be the next #1 contender for the NXT Championship, I here now vacate my candidacy of that opportunity... So tonight! For our main event, will see a triple threat match, extreme rules style!

Phillips: Alright!

*The fans cheer in favor of the match*

Graves: Tonight, it'll be Kofi Kingston, versus, Bo Dallas, versus Sami Zayn! The winner will become the #1 contender for the NXT Championship!

*The crowd cheers on Graves for making that big main event match*

Riley: Oh man! That's even better than I anticipated!

*Corey Graves begins to makes his exit, shaking as many hands before leaving up the ramp*

Phillips: Ladies and gentlemen, Corey Graves! He leaves NXT with a bang! Setting up a triple threat match for the #1 contender for the NXT Championship! And that is coming up next!

Riley: This is going to be awesome!
-----

Main Event Sami Zayn v Kofi Kingston v Bo Dallas (Extreme Rules)

The match begins and Kofi Kingston and Bo Dallas targets Sami Zayn initially, making short work of Zayn before they turned on each other. Kingston and Dallas both go back and forth for good moment before Kingston lays out Dallas with a high Neckbreaker. Zayn comes back into the match with a heel kick to Kingston. Dallas tries to sneak up on Zayn, spinning him around but gets kicked in the gut for his troubles and slapped with a Enziguri by Zayn. Zayn goes for the quick cover, 1-2-Dallas kicks out. Dallas, Kingston, and Zayn goes on a put on a incredible match, with the momentum swinging and close pinfalls. If the fans thought the match was getting good, they were in for a treat when Sami Zayn back in the ring with a table and leans in the corner. Bo Dallas was working on Kingston until he caught wind of Zayn strategy. He attacked Zayn with a flurry of strikes then sent German Suplexed Zayn through the table. The crowd cheered on the carnage as Dallas stood up praising him-self with thumbs up and a smile. Kingston rolled out of the ring and gathered his-self while Dallas worked on Zayn. And it wouldn't be long to see a ladder come in play as Kingston found one and slid it in the ring. Kingston uses the ladder to his advantage and lays out everyone with it. Kofi goes for the pin on Zayn, 1-2-Zayn kicks out! Zayn stays in it! With Bo Dallas coming to, Kingston foot shoved Zayn out the ring. Dallas charged at the Kofi and Kofi sent him flying over the ropes into Zayn. The crowd was high on excitement and Kofi was thriving in it. Kingston grabbed the ladder and set it on the ropes, running the ropes and scaling the ladder and dives on the two opponents! The match went on expending all three competitors in the ring. The fans saw just about everything in the ring. Ladders, tables, chairs, kendo sticks, steel steps, even the ring post and barricades were used as a weapon. But finally at the high point of the match, Zayn was in charge and caught Kingston on the top turnbuckle with a high Enziguri and Kingston falls off to the ground crashing. Zayn turned this match into a one on one, but Bo Dallas surprises Zayn with the Bo Dazzler, 1-2-
-----

*ENDING SEGMENT*

*The lights goes out just before the three count pinfall for Bo Dallas*

Phillips: Hey! What the-

Riley: No, the lights went out again! What's going on?

*With the lights out, nobody could see anything, but they heard a lot of noises*

Phillips: Hey, did you hear that? That sounded like the steel steps.

*Moments later, the fans heard multiple cracking sounds and a huge crashing in the ring*

Phillips: What's going on here! Can anybody get the lights back on?!

Riley: Tom, someone is in the ring right now! Somebody has been put through a table!

*A few moments later the lights came back on and everyone in the arena was shocked at the unseen carnage. The expression on the people faces were filled with concern and shock*

Phillips: Oh my god! What-What happened?!

Riley: Something is not right Tom, why are these attacks happening?

Phillips: I don't know, I'm about as clueless as you are Alex!

Riley: Neville, Graves, Kingston, Dallas, Zayn... They all have been decimated! Somebody is leaving a message... Somebody is coming...

*The cameraman pans the camera through all the carnage one last time, seeing Kofi Kingston laid out over the steel steps. Sami Zayn was knocked out with his face laid in a steel chair and the ladder used in the match laid over him. And Bo Dallas was engraved in the table he was put through, laying upside down, unconscious as well as the show ended without a winner*

Last edited by infamyice; 01-03-2015 at 08:23 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2015, 04:56 PM   #32
MVP

infamyice's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredator724
Rusev loses to Sandow (Which is awesome I always felt like Sandow had potential) and Bryan loses the WWE World Heavyweight Title. Looks like even in video games Bryan is a quick reign champion (Not that it's his fault in real life)
Goes to show that you can't take Sandow for granted. He was a MITB winner and I guess he wants to be taken seriously now. But that kind of win earned him a big push if he keeps on winning.

I was totally surprised to see Daniel Bryan lose the title just two weeks after winning it. But with Orton turning on Evolution and Daniel having a rematch clause in his contract, things may get interesting in the next two RAWs before Backlash.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »