Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   Anthony Carrington (/forums/showthread.php?t=102603)

dragon4ever 11-14-2004 02:34 PM

Anthony Carrington

I picked him up in the free agency during the first season of my franchise and he is an absolute beast. He practically catches every single ball thrown his way. His overall rating is awesome right from the start. I was wondering if anyone here knows who the hell he is, because I've never heard of him prior to playing this game.

rpac44 11-14-2004 05:29 PM

Re: Anthony Carrington

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragon4ever
I picked him up in the free agency during the first season of my franchise and he is an absolute beast. He practically catches every single ball thrown his way. His overall rating is awesome right from the start. I was wondering if anyone here knows who the hell he is, because I've never heard of him prior to playing this game.

I'm pretty sure hes an undrafted free agent that the folks making the rosters decided to make great for no apparent reason, kinda like Richard Smith, another undrafted rookie, whos on the practice squad in real life but is the highest overall receiver for the Chiefs in the roster update

dragon4ever 11-14-2004 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rpac44
I'm pretty sure hes an undrafted free agent that the folks making the rosters decided to make great for no apparent reason, kinda like Richard Smith, another undrafted rookie, whos on the practice squad in real life but is the highest overall receiver for the Chiefs in the roster update

I thought he was an actual player from college that didn't get drafted. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Stevo 11-15-2004 06:47 AM

Anthony Carrington is not a real player. He was the winner of a 2K4 tournament. I guess one of the prizes for winning was to be in ESPN NFL 2K5.