Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Up to date rosters with no edits..... (/forums/showthread.php?t=135419)

RoyalBoyle78 08-04-2005 01:08 PM

Up to date rosters with no edits.....

I really don't believe in messing with the edits to much, but are there up to date rosters out there with new rookies and what not, without the player edits. When you edit player ratings isn't that going to mess up the progression?

matthewk 08-04-2005 01:45 PM

Re: Up to date rosters with no edits.....

I''ve been looking for the same thing. Both of the two roster files I could find (NoPlace & GCO) have made significant global edits to the rosters. I just want the rookies and everyone progresed to the next year. From there I may want to adjust certain players (ex: lower Stephen Davis).

Hmmmm, maybe I'll have to end up doing this myself.

noplace 08-04-2005 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matthewk
I''ve been looking for the same thing. Both of the two roster files I could find (NoPlace & GCO) have made significant global edits to the rosters. I just want the rookies and everyone progresed to the next year. From there I may want to adjust certain players (ex: lower Stephen Davis).

Hmmmm, maybe I'll have to end up doing this myself.

If you want, use the Finns editor and just restore the attributes to default, this will not remove any created players or position changes...

RoyalBoyle78 08-04-2005 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noplace
If you want, use the Finns editor and just restore the attributes to default, this will not remove any created players or position changes...

Found it before and did that already, this damn editor is freaknig great. Thanks noplace

SoMiss2000 08-04-2005 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FootballForever
Found it before and did that already, this damn editor is freaknig great. Thanks noplace

where is the editor and how do you use it?

RoyalBoyle78 08-04-2005 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoMiss2000
where is the editor and how do you use it?

here you go buddy, just download the program, make a short cut on you desk top, wich I think it already does for you. Start the program, and like a word file, just go to file and then open, browse your PC for the newest download rosters and then click load, and then all rosters will load in the program and then from there you go and play god, and then you can change anything and everything on your player. SoMiss200 this prgram is just great, enjoy.

SoMiss2000 08-04-2005 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FootballForever
here you go buddy, just download the program, make a short cut on you desk top, wich I think it already does for you. Start the program, and like a word file, just go to file and then open, browse your PC for the newest download rosters and then click load, and then all rosters will load in the program and then from there you go and play god, and then you can change anything and everything on your player. SoMiss200 this prgram is just great, enjoy.

Thanks man, i'll try it when I get home. I downloaded it here at the office but those sneaky IT guys won't let me install the program.

Do the attributes still flucuate from week to week using the editor? Does weekly prep even halfway work? One thing about VC, they love have the deepest of everything but it never works.

RoyalBoyle78 08-04-2005 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoMiss2000
Thanks man, i'll try it when I get home. I downloaded it here at the office but those sneaky IT guys won't let me install the program.

Do the attributes still flucuate from week to week using the editor? Does weekly prep even halfway work? One thing about VC, they love have the deepest of everything but it never works.

Im not too sure, but I think the attributes do flucuate week to week.