Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Other Football Games (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   Won my first All-AFL game!!!!! (/forums/showthread.php?t=159887)

highheatkingsb 02-11-2006 01:16 PM

Won my first All-AFL game!!!!!

On default All-AFL, 8 minute quarters, I won my first game with the Rattlers over the Dragons 59-45. Up seven with 15 seconds left, I picked off a ball at my own 10 yd line and ran it back!!!!!!! This game is off the hook. Haven't had this much fun with an EA sports game in a long, long, time. :59:

smurface 02-12-2006 01:06 AM

Re: Won my first All-AFL game!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by highheatkingsb
On default All-AFL, 8 minute quarters, I won my first game with the Rattlers over the Dragons 59-45. Up seven with 15 seconds left, I picked off a ball at my own 10 yd line and ran it back!!!!!!! This game is off the hook. Haven't had this much fun with an EA sports game in a long, long, time. :59:

i have the same settings on too...0-3 so far, all close games...lost my last one in OT, i had a chance to win but the FG went off the upright

You won with the Rattlers...so more props for doing that...i no theyre the worst team in the game and NY is one of the better teams

highheatkingsb 02-12-2006 09:15 AM

Re: Won my first All-AFL game!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by smurface
i have the same settings on too...0-3 so far, all close games...lost my last one in OT, i had a chance to win but the FG went off the upright

You won with the Rattlers...so more props for doing that...i no theyre the worst team in the game and NY is one of the better teams

Well, I did get some lucky turnovers and actually shocked myself on how well I played on the defensive side. It didn't last long though, it's the only win I have this year. At least I'm not going the year without a win. I will take the Arizona Rattlers back to the promise land.