Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Cuttting/Transfers (/forums/showthread.php?t=275897)

yanks26ngoin 10-23-2008 03:46 PM

Cuttting/Transfers

If you cut someone, is he deleted from your dynasty? Or does he show up on another teams roster, as a transfer? I want to know because in my dynasty, Nick Sheridan is too good to be cut, but he never plays, so I want him to transfer, and he doesnt. Should I just cut him, or should I just keep on trying until he transfers?

deucepoppi17 10-23-2008 03:53 PM

Re: Cuttting/Transfers

They are gone forever if u cut them......they only reappear if they transfer.

ftball11 10-23-2008 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yanks26ngoin (Post 2038846678)
If you cut someone, is he deleted from your dynasty? Or does he show up on another teams roster, as a transfer? I want to know because in my dynasty, Nick Sheridan is too good to be cut, but he never plays, so I want him to transfer, and he doesnt. Should I just cut him, or should I just keep on trying until he transfers?

Cut him and he will vanish from the face of the NCAA World, never to be seen or heard from again.

trayeight 10-23-2008 05:12 PM

I brought up a possible solution here:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...rs-2010-a.html

Bamboospine1998 10-25-2008 06:53 PM

I read your thread trayeight and I think that would be a good addition to the game.

(PS2) Short term solution that I have done is I create a prospect with the player and his current ratings and then he is back into the recruiting pool. I think Sheridan is a RS Soph. So if a team recruited him he would have 2 seasons.

In a sense you would be making the decision for him, but at least he wouldn't go away into NCAA FB oblivion.

If I end up with too many recruits I do this and put them back into be recruited for the next season. In a silly way I feel attached and follow their careers just like with any player of mine that transfers out.

trayeight 10-29-2008 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bamboospine1998 (Post 2038852185)
I read your thread trayeight and I think that would be a good addition to the game.

(PS2) Short term solution that I have done is I create a prospect with the player and his current ratings and then he is back into the recruiting pool. I think Sheridan is a RS Soph. So if a team recruited him he would have 2 seasons.

In a sense you would be making the decision for him, but at least he wouldn't go away into NCAA FB oblivion.

If I end up with too many recruits I do this and put them back into be recruited for the next season. In a silly way I feel attached and follow their careers just like with any player of mine that transfers out.

That's a lot of work, but I like that idea.

N51_rob 10-30-2008 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bamboospine1998 (Post 2038852185)

That is a great suggestion. Depending on how many you cut it could be a lot of work, but it also helps the CPU bby adding more players to the pool.

Deegeezy 10-30-2008 02:00 PM

Player cuts has been one of the fundamental flaws in the NCAA series for years. So much talent gets released by the CPU and vanishes every year, especially at the RB position. This would go a long way in fixing the competetive balance if these cut players could walk-on somewhere that needs bodies.