Home

Cuttting/Transfers

This is a discussion on Cuttting/Transfers within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2008, 03:46 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 16
Cuttting/Transfers

If you cut someone, is he deleted from your dynasty? Or does he show up on another teams roster, as a transfer? I want to know because in my dynasty, Nick Sheridan is too good to be cut, but he never plays, so I want him to transfer, and he doesnt. Should I just cut him, or should I just keep on trying until he transfers?

NCAAB: Cincinnati Bearcats
NFL: Houston Texans
NBA: New York Knicks

"Those Who Stay Will Be CHAMPIONS"-Bo Schembechler-R.I.P.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2008, 03:53 PM   #2
MVP

deucepoppi17's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Cuttting/Transfers

They are gone forever if u cut them......they only reappear if they transfer.
Old 10-23-2008, 05:02 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks26ngoin
If you cut someone, is he deleted from your dynasty? Or does he show up on another teams roster, as a transfer? I want to know because in my dynasty, Nick Sheridan is too good to be cut, but he never plays, so I want him to transfer, and he doesnt. Should I just cut him, or should I just keep on trying until he transfers?
Cut him and he will vanish from the face of the NCAA World, never to be seen or heard from again.
Old 10-23-2008, 05:12 PM   #4
Rookie

trayeight's Arena

OVR: 6

I brought up a possible solution here:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...rs-2010-a.html
Old 10-25-2008, 06:53 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 5

I read your thread trayeight and I think that would be a good addition to the game.

(PS2) Short term solution that I have done is I create a prospect with the player and his current ratings and then he is back into the recruiting pool. I think Sheridan is a RS Soph. So if a team recruited him he would have 2 seasons.

In a sense you would be making the decision for him, but at least he wouldn't go away into NCAA FB oblivion.

If I end up with too many recruits I do this and put them back into be recruited for the next season. In a silly way I feel attached and follow their careers just like with any player of mine that transfers out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2008, 03:37 PM   #6
Rookie

trayeight's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamboospine1998
I read your thread trayeight and I think that would be a good addition to the game.

(PS2) Short term solution that I have done is I create a prospect with the player and his current ratings and then he is back into the recruiting pool. I think Sheridan is a RS Soph. So if a team recruited him he would have 2 seasons.

In a sense you would be making the decision for him, but at least he wouldn't go away into NCAA FB oblivion.

If I end up with too many recruits I do this and put them back into be recruited for the next season. In a silly way I feel attached and follow their careers just like with any player of mine that transfers out.
That's a lot of work, but I like that idea.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:18 AM   #7
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamboospine1998

That is a great suggestion. Depending on how many you cut it could be a lot of work, but it also helps the CPU bby adding more players to the pool.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 10-30-2008, 02:00 PM   #8

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

Player cuts has been one of the fundamental flaws in the NCAA series for years. So much talent gets released by the CPU and vanishes every year, especially at the RB position. This would go a long way in fixing the competetive balance if these cut players could walk-on somewhere that needs bodies.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »