Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   It's going to take the ENTIRE community to fix this EPIC FAIL i.e. EA NCAA ROSTER (/forums/showthread.php?t=334056)

AuburnAlumni 07-14-2009 12:55 AM

It's going to take the ENTIRE community to fix this EPIC FAIL i.e. EA NCAA ROSTER

I'll gladly help with all SEC teams. But this is going to be a very large undertaking just based off the complete and total sucktitude that is EA's "Roster Guru" roster update.

Tweeknist 07-14-2009 01:01 AM

Re: It's going to take the ENTIRE community to fix this EPIC FAIL i.e. EA NCAA ROSTER

Haha I love this post man. It is quite possibly true though.

Geauxldenboy 07-14-2009 01:23 AM

Re: It's going to take the ENTIRE community to fix this EPIC FAIL i.e. EA NCAA ROSTER

Quote:

Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni (Post 2039823634)
I'll gladly help with all SEC teams. But this is going to be a very large undertaking just based off the complete and total sucktitude that is EA's "Roster Guru" roster update.

Already started the effort, to help the guys who have stepped up to the plate. Feel free to jump in with the info you have.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ed-roster.html

Santino 07-14-2009 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni (Post 2039823634)

So what's the problem with the rosters? I won't be able to get the game until tomorrow.

Von Dozier 07-14-2009 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Santino (Post 2039823748)
So what's the problem with the rosters? I won't be able to get the game until tomorrow.

Everything you think could go wrong with rosters, has gone wrong with these rosters.

Comet21 07-14-2009 02:39 AM

I seriously think EA did nothing with the rosters because they knew we would do the work for them. Madden may be out before this game is playable. I am looking at schools like Baylor and they have 4 QB's over 80, I know they are up and coming but really? SMU's All-Time leading receiver is only 3rd best on his own team. These rosters are $&@?!#

t27 07-14-2009 02:49 AM

any way I can help?

t27 07-14-2009 03:02 AM

Does every school have a 80+ OVR QB on their team? Seriously? UCLA has 7 QBs whose ratings are from 79-85?!