Home

It's going to take the ENTIRE community to fix this EPIC FAIL i.e. EA NCAA ROSTER

This is a discussion on It's going to take the ENTIRE community to fix this EPIC FAIL i.e. EA NCAA ROSTER within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2009, 12:55 AM   #1
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43
It's going to take the ENTIRE community to fix this EPIC FAIL i.e. EA NCAA ROSTER

I'll gladly help with all SEC teams. But this is going to be a very large undertaking just based off the complete and total sucktitude that is EA's "Roster Guru" roster update.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2009, 01:01 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: It's going to take the ENTIRE community to fix this EPIC FAIL i.e. EA NCAA ROSTER

Haha I love this post man. It is quite possibly true though.
Old 07-14-2009, 01:23 AM   #3
Pro

Geauxldenboy's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: It's going to take the ENTIRE community to fix this EPIC FAIL i.e. EA NCAA ROSTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
I'll gladly help with all SEC teams. But this is going to be a very large undertaking just based off the complete and total sucktitude that is EA's "Roster Guru" roster update.
Already started the effort, to help the guys who have stepped up to the plate. Feel free to jump in with the info you have.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ed-roster.html
Old 07-14-2009, 01:24 AM   #4
MVP

Santino's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
So what's the problem with the rosters? I won't be able to get the game until tomorrow.
Old 07-14-2009, 02:31 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santino
So what's the problem with the rosters? I won't be able to get the game until tomorrow.
Everything you think could go wrong with rosters, has gone wrong with these rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2009, 02:39 AM   #6
Rookie

Comet21's Arena

OVR: 4

I seriously think EA did nothing with the rosters because they knew we would do the work for them. Madden may be out before this game is playable. I am looking at schools like Baylor and they have 4 QB's over 80, I know they are up and coming but really? SMU's All-Time leading receiver is only 3rd best on his own team. These rosters are $&@?!#
Old 07-14-2009, 02:49 AM   #7
t27
Rookie

t27's Arena

OVR: 2

any way I can help?
Old 07-14-2009, 03:02 AM   #8
t27
Rookie

t27's Arena

OVR: 2

Does every school have a 80+ OVR QB on their team? Seriously? UCLA has 7 QBs whose ratings are from 79-85?!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »