Home

It's going to take the ENTIRE community to fix this EPIC FAIL i.e. EA NCAA ROSTER

This is a discussion on It's going to take the ENTIRE community to fix this EPIC FAIL i.e. EA NCAA ROSTER within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2009, 04:21 AM   #17
Rookie

sra9888's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: It's going to take the ENTIRE community to fix this EPIC FAIL i.e. EA NCAA ROSTER

I'm trying to just edit the names of K-State and I can't even get started. I'm honestly baffled as to who these players are even SUPPOSED to be. Wrong #s, ages, height/weight... EVERYTHING
Old 07-14-2009, 04:25 AM   #18
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: It's going to take the ENTIRE community to fix this EPIC FAIL i.e. EA NCAA ROSTER

It's going to be a major challenge because the rosters are the last thing they work on.

They don't have the man power to get every team team correct and they probably spent like 3 weeks max trying to sort out players. You can't get upset with them because it's not like they have 10 guys working on rosters.

I know that ain't faire to us but rosters aren't a priority to EA. They know the community will do that part of the work so as each year passes it gets worse and the poor soul they hired to do rosters by himself or with 1-2 other people just try do what they can in the limited time they have to get it done.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 07-14-2009, 04:30 AM   #19
Rookie

Comet21's Arena

OVR: 4

I could care less about ratings, I just stated that as an example. It really looks like EA just randomly threw people on teams and left it to us to fix. Like the guy said before, there is only a slight difference between the rosters. Hopefully someone will pop-up with the named rosters like last year.

It may just be me, but this game is unplayable right now.
Old 07-14-2009, 04:34 AM   #20
Rookie

OrangeUaVol's Arena

OVR: 1

Like 95% or more of the teams in the game have their jersey numbers off-centered to the right. This problem existed in last year's game as well. How hard is it to center jersey numbers???

Middle Tennessee State appears to be the only team whose jersey numbers are correctly centered.
Old 07-14-2009, 10:11 AM   #21
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

And I thought I was crazy. Some of these rosters are way off. It's taking me way to long to find some of these players. I am still going to do my own for the 1st time this year but even though the Messenger kit makes it faster, the researching of these players is what 's slowing me down. Peace!!!! Thanks to EA for the update still!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2009, 10:47 AM   #22
Rookie

Im trying to post links but i need 5 posts for the forum to allow it. I have good links for Penn State roster, depth chart, and incoming freshman.
Old 07-14-2009, 10:48 AM   #23
Rookie

Here are some good links to rosters and depth charts for Penn State. Notably missing from the depth chart are freshman. Important Freshman can be found in the third link. Star rankings indicate better freshman in most cases but Mark Archidiacono, Curtis Dukes, and Curtis Drake are all important as well.

Roster

Depth Chart

Freshman - NOTE: Have to change year from 2010 commits to 2009 commits

Thank you to whoever is on roster duty and please take a look at these links they will help you a bunch!
Old 07-14-2009, 10:55 AM   #24
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSKYWALKER1
And I thought I was crazy. Some of these rosters are way off. It's taking me way to long to find some of these players. I am still going to do my own for the 1st time this year but even though the Messenger kit makes it faster, the researching of these players is what 's slowing me down. Peace!!!! Thanks to EA for the update still!!!!!
Well granted I only worked on Miami last night, due to being so tired. I'm using Phil steels college preview book and so every player in the book on Miami is in the game.
Phil Steels book is the bible of College football, They have all the correct heights and weights of the players, and I noticed that some of the EA rosters players are in the wrong year, ex. There were some players that were sophomores that were suppose to be rsFr, well thanks to Phil steels book I corrected them.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78

Last edited by RoyalBoyle78; 07-14-2009 at 10:57 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »