Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Teambuilder Forum (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=197)
-   -   ps3 teambuilder problems thread (/forums/showthread.php?t=334529)

ram29jackson 07-14-2009 09:51 PM

ps3 teambuilder problems thread

WELL, I put in code for extra slots since I pre ordered game. It says it was successful- but I dont see it say anything but 13 slots. are they there/where are they.

it appears i didnt even have to put in book code to get my team builder teams. I can get those, but where are the extra slots.

please give a legit answer- no , internet kiddy bullcrap lies.

Ziza9Noles94 07-14-2009 11:14 PM

Re: ps3 teambuilder problems thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by ram29jackson (Post 2039829461)
WELL, I put in code for extra slots since I pre ordered game. It says it was successful- but I dont see it say anything but 13 slots. are they there/where are they.

it appears i didnt even have to put in book code to get my team builder teams. I can get those, but where are the extra slots.

please give a legit answer- no , internet kiddy bullcrap lies.

I think when you go into teambuilder there should be a total at the top maybe? (sorry I'm not home yet to look) Something like 0/25 or 5/25, if you've say downloaded 5 teams already. I know I've seen that at the top when I've been searching for my teams to download.

ram29jackson 07-14-2009 11:46 PM

still says 13- anyone have anymore input ,please ?

ram29jackson 07-14-2009 11:54 PM

yaaahooo! got it ! when you get game it 1st asks for code you got on card with pre sell. than later it asks to put code from box ie, back of game manual- 25 baby ! time to go shopping!

Suzaku7 07-25-2009 04:57 AM

Thanks! I also only had 13 slots and not the 25 after entering the bonus code. You have to also enter the code on the back of the game manual to get the original 12. :cool:

So to summarize: you have enter 2 codes. One from the extra bonus code (13 slots) you got from pre-ordering AND the code on the back cover of the game manual. The bonus code should have been handed to you when you picked up the game, or included when if you got the game sent to you.

*edit: Sorry didn't realize this was for PS3 but it is probably the same on PS3 as it is xbox