Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Teambuilder Forum (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=197)
-   -   Players w/ long socks? (/forums/showthread.php?t=340128)

chapmanosu1 07-28-2009 09:54 PM

Players w/ long socks?

The last two teams I've created, nearly all but a couple players end up wearing full length socks, not just the shin socks. This in contrast to my first teams where everyone wore the shorter socks. Is there anyway to choose what length socks they wear?

stewaat 07-28-2009 10:47 PM

Re: Players w/ long socks?

You can't edit the sock length.

prowler 07-29-2009 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chapmanosu1 (Post 2039919906)
The last two teams I've created, nearly all but a couple players end up wearing full length socks, not just the shin socks. This in contrast to my first teams where everyone wore the shorter socks. Is there anyway to choose what length socks they wear?

I had a similar occurrence with one of my teams, almost all the players started out with long socks. It could be based off the roster selected; I used Kansas.

OMT 07-30-2009 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prowler (Post 2039921279)
I had a similar occurrence with one of my teams, almost all the players started out with long socks. It could be based off the roster selected; I used Kansas.

That's exactly what it is based on... roster. Virginia, Louisville, Boston College, Iowa off the top of my head will have everyone wearing long socks. I also noticed that most Northwestern players wear long socks.

ram29jackson 07-30-2009 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA (Post 2039930655)
That's exactly what it is based on... roster. Virginia, Louisville, Boston College, Iowa off the top of my head will have everyone wearing long socks. I also noticed that most Northwestern players wear long socks.

even without going into a dynasty. would i be able edit the equipment of a team in my game-it saves in my game. if i then use that roster in Team builder- would the equipment translate ?

moylan1234 07-31-2009 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA (Post 2039930655)

does that also mean that recruited players in dynasty will have long socks by default for those teams?

OMT 07-31-2009 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ram29jackson (Post 2039931218)
even without going into a dynasty. would i be able edit the equipment of a team in my game-it saves in my game. if i then use that roster in Team builder- would the equipment translate ?

No, we are going off the on disk roster.

ram29jackson 08-01-2009 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA (Post 2039936817)
No, we are going off the on disk roster.

just a note- I dont see the ability to export a dynasty team back out into play now. Is it not possible like in Madden last year?