Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   NCAA Football 11 Patch #2 Update (EA Sports Blog) (/forums/showthread.php?t=431157)

dalecooper 07-29-2010 04:01 PM

NCAA Football 11 Patch #2 Update (EA Sports Blog)

EA Sports has just posted another NCAA Football 11 blog, thanking everyone, as well as giving us a few patch #2 updates.

Quote:

"More details on the client update to come, but here are three of the big ones we've solved:

-- RANDOM PLAY ACTION CRAZINESS - Sure it looks funny, but annoying as heck when it costs you a drive or a game. We're sorry we missed this one as well and apologize for the issue.

-- SEASON SHOWDOWN STATS REPORTING - The season showdown warning is harmless right now and this issue and related lobby problems ultimately get fixed with the update.

-- UNIFORMS THAT NEVER NEED WASHING - This is one of the more painful ones for us given all the work on visuals this year. The game actually does degrade uniforms; unfortunately we broke something in a final build that made the impact way too subtle. Consider this one solved with the update. And we want you to know that we've really been enjoying the great "Art of NCAA Football" threads. It's clear we have some incredible photographic talent in our community! So I expect things will go next-level when the update rolls out."

Dax(FlowLyfe) 07-29-2010 04:07 PM

Re: EA speaks again! (Patch #2 blog)

They acknowledged the NCAA 11 photo thread here lol.

Guess EA has been watching.

FedExPope 07-29-2010 04:11 PM

I hope it all allows ODs to not have to be restarted. Especially with the season I have going now xD

johntom2000 07-29-2010 04:12 PM

About time!

georgiafan 07-29-2010 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dax(FlowLyfe) (Post 2041394141)
They acknowledged the NCAA 11 photo thread here lol.

Guess EA has been watching.

and odogg and his need for dreads lol

UMhester04 07-29-2010 04:14 PM

And they pointed out ODoggs love for the dreads haha. So yeah they have definately been watching. Great to know that these tuner sets can fix things like shadows and recruiting, that is great to hear!

P.S ODogg im right with you on the dreads. I play with the Hurricanes and like 80% of their team has dreads so it feels weird without em.

Omniphobe 07-29-2010 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UMhester04 (Post 2041394179)
And they pointed out ODoggs love for the dreads haha. So yeah they have definately been watching. Great to know that these tuner sets can fix things like shadows and recruiting, that is great to hear!

P.S ODogg im right with you on the dreads. I play with the Hurricanes and like 80% of their team has dreads so it feels weird without em.

So true. Travis Benjamin doesn't look right with no hair coming out his helmet.

Mbalmer 07-29-2010 04:22 PM

I still had some hope for a broadcast camera this year. This game is great and I just wish I could play it from a different camera angle. I guess I will have to use broadcast for Madden and be happy with that.

I do hope they fix progression as that has me holding off on my dynasty.

ODogg getting mentioned is pretty cool.