Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Game Difficulty + 75 User Sliders (/forums/showthread.php?t=508210)

Liam 09-06-2011 10:58 PM

Game Difficulty + 75 User Sliders

Yo

I backed out of my Franchise with the Redskins because of the ridiclous weather system, and I decided to create my own Football team, The Red Raptors

Now. The question I have is with the Difficulty. by default on pro the user sliders are on 75 + the cpu on 50. Now granted I was destroying teams with Washington on pro + 75, but now ive turned everything down to 50 including the cpu aswell, and the game is a bit harder.

I dont want to be running over teams every week, but I dont want to be getting whipped every week either, a happy medium would be nice, even though I went 15-1 with Washington :05:

So my question is, whats the best solution? keep at Pro + 50 sliders, or go back to pro + 75 sliders (user only)

or should I just reset it back to 75 and carry on playing it with the default sliders, are most people playing with the 75 slider set for the user?

Thanks

twimstaxs 09-06-2011 11:21 PM

Re: Game Difficulty + 75 User Sliders

the sliders set you are describing are all pro slider sets. hum 50 comp 50...most people play with different sliders. Check the sliders forums and chose what best works for you. I use 55 user 100 comp.