Home

Game Difficulty + 75 User Sliders

This is a discussion on Game Difficulty + 75 User Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2011, 10:58 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Game Difficulty + 75 User Sliders

Yo

I backed out of my Franchise with the Redskins because of the ridiclous weather system, and I decided to create my own Football team, The Red Raptors

Now. The question I have is with the Difficulty. by default on pro the user sliders are on 75 + the cpu on 50. Now granted I was destroying teams with Washington on pro + 75, but now ive turned everything down to 50 including the cpu aswell, and the game is a bit harder.

I dont want to be running over teams every week, but I dont want to be getting whipped every week either, a happy medium would be nice, even though I went 15-1 with Washington

So my question is, whats the best solution? keep at Pro + 50 sliders, or go back to pro + 75 sliders (user only)

or should I just reset it back to 75 and carry on playing it with the default sliders, are most people playing with the 75 slider set for the user?

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2011, 11:21 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: Game Difficulty + 75 User Sliders

the sliders set you are describing are all pro slider sets. hum 50 comp 50...most people play with different sliders. Check the sliders forums and chose what best works for you. I use 55 user 100 comp.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »