Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Coach mode vs. Auto Pass (/forums/showthread.php?t=510631)

kcsam 09-15-2011 10:47 AM

Coach mode vs. Auto Pass

I have been playing exclusively on Coach Mode since I have purchased the game a few weeks ago. I like the broadcast view, but I don't like not being able to see who (player's name) is running the ball or the inability to utilize player lock.

I recently switched to regular mode, but turned auto-pass on and just allowed the cpu to run my plays (outside of kicking and punting of course).

My question is this: When it comes to game play AI and slider, is there any difference between true coach mode and regular play mode? Does the cpu know a difference between playing coach and regular mode?

I wish there was a way to turn on player names in broadcast mode and player lock in true coach mode. If so, I think I would stick to it. The way it is now I think I am going to go back to regular play mode and just turn on auto-pass and not touch the controller.

Sydeburnz 09-15-2011 10:54 AM

Re: Coach mode vs. Auto Pass

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcsam (Post 2042859056)
My question is this: When it comes to game play AI and slider, is there any difference between true coach mode and regular play mode? Does the cpu know a difference between playing coach and regular mode?

It's my feeling that EA tweaks the game tuning once a HUM STICK is in the game. The booth COACH mode does not seem to exhibit the same psycotic LB abd DB game play.

Playing on AUTO-PASS should still be detected as a HUM Stick and the defensive agressiveness may be adjusted accordingly. But you are in a better position than I to tell us ?

Do the LB's make incredible changes in direction and is pass coverage monsterous or not? There are plenty of threads discussing the questionalbe defense reactions .. are you seeing them?