Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Most Surprisingly Successful Teams in Dynasty (/forums/showthread.php?t=569331)

ML 08-21-2012 04:54 PM

Most Surprisingly Successful Teams in Dynasty

I currently have a dynasty with the Miami Hurricanes. A surprising team that is really stomping out other teams is NCSU. They started the season off unranked, and are currently sitting at 6-0 and ranked #11. They blew me out at home and the following week DESTROYED WVU. The RB is a beast and is currently 2nd in Heisman voting. How about you guys, any teams that are doing surprisingly well?

lexus97man 08-21-2012 05:31 PM

Re: Most Surprisingly Successful Teams in Dynasty

Currently in the 3rd Season of my dynasty (with Ark. St.), and Houston is an absolute monster; undefeated twice, with two NC game appearances (one win), one Orange Bowl (won), and one Heisman winner......

Obnoxious 08-21-2012 09:17 PM

In NCAA 2012, 4th season with Texas A&M, I noticed Purdue was #23 with a 6-2 record and LA Tech was unranked but was 5-3, beat Cal and Texas Tech. Was surprised at that. Also East Carolina became a top 25 team each season after the second.

I haven't started a solid 2013 dynasty yet, still trying to find the right sliders.

I'm thinking of becoming HC for UVA or OC for Purdue or WVA. Is it fixed in 2013 being a OC? In 2012, whenever you simulate the defense, they ALWAYS score whether you're Alabama or East Michigan.

Old School SD Fan 08-21-2012 09:26 PM

Navy, in NC games. Really EA????

Td1984 08-21-2012 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old School SD Fan (Post 2044039470)
Navy, in NC games. Really EA????

Anchors Aweigh my boys, Anchors Aweigh!

DrPhibes 08-21-2012 10:48 PM

Not for nothing, but when I was OC for Southern Cal I went 3 National Title games in 4 years. Lost the first one to Wisconsin, but the the other 2 National title games I went up against 2 power house teams : Fresno State and UL Lafayette.

Yeah, blew them out a combined score of 96-21 and because of my OC mastery I gave Lane Kiffin 2 BCS titles.

Ohio has also been to 2 straight BCS games, but they just let Solich go this past CC. What is more ********: Ohio going to 2 straight BCS bowls or Ohio firing their coach who took them to 2 straight BCS bowls? Oh EA, you always dress to impress.

antixnette 08-21-2012 10:51 PM

Ohio Bobcats.

spliff616 08-21-2012 11:18 PM

In the first year of my OK State dynasty, Temple won the national championship going undefeated.