Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Fantasy Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=91)
-   -   Official Trade Talk Thread (/forums/showthread.php?t=576377)

wwharton 09-12-2012 04:36 PM

Official Trade Talk Thread

I will leave all of the current threads requesting trade advice open. All new requests should be posted here (and if someone makes a new trade thread, please point him here... even if the discussion begins, the thread will be closed as soon as a mod sees it).

Thanks guys, have at it.

The Kid 24 09-12-2012 04:55 PM

Re: Official Trade Talk Thread

Received:
Matthew Stafford
Hakeem Nicks
BenJarvus Green-Ellis

Traded Away:
Adrian Peterson
Andrew Luck

I feel bad... Cuz I hit the wrong button in this trade, the other league players were suppose to veto the trade but it ended up going thru :jpshakehe... I was going to propose a different trade to the other owner... But oh well I guess!

Dwadefan 09-12-2012 05:13 PM

What value can i get for Welker? should an offer of Welker for Demaryius Thomas be considered fair? what other players would you consider fair?

wwharton 09-12-2012 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwadefan (Post 2044157345)
What value can i get for Welker? should an offer of Welker for Demaryius Thomas be considered fair? what other players would you consider fair?

It depends on what the guy on the other side needs, can afford to give up, and what kind of league it is (ppr or not... Welker has a lot more value in a PPR). It'd be hard trading a WR for another WR in a 1 for 1 deal.

Dwadefan 09-12-2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wwharton (Post 2044157402)
It depends on what the guy on the other side needs, can afford to give up, and what kind of league it is (ppr or not... Welker has a lot more value in a PPR). It'd be hard trading a WR for another WR in a 1 for 1 deal.

its not ppr, am i over reacting to his terrible week? i need some rb help i guess but now i hav reggie bush and alfred morris but i probably still need help there

redsrule 09-13-2012 07:09 AM

Okay guys...
Spoiler

I need some running backs BAD, and I think I should trade Marshall or Green to get one. Thoughts?
I think Hawkins will be a good play in the flex spot, especially after his week 1 performance.

wwharton 09-13-2012 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwadefan (Post 2044157437)
its not ppr, am i over reacting to his terrible week? i need some rb help i guess but now i hav reggie bush and alfred morris but i probably still need help there

Yeah, I think you're overreacting, but his value is lower in non-ppr leagues and I'd agree that you could use an upgrade at RB for the long term. Don't try to trade Welker until he has a decent game though. Bush has more value in a PPR league also. You may be able to pair the two for a similarly ranked WR/RB combo that may have less catch potential but slightly more TD potential.

Quote:

Originally Posted by redsrule (Post 2044160088)
Okay guys...
Spoiler

I need some running backs BAD, and I think I should trade Marshall or Green to get one. Thoughts?
I think Hawkins will be a good play in the flex spot, especially after his week 1 performance.

You do need RBs and you could afford to trade a starting WR. You're overrating Hawkins though. Don't bank on him being anything but a bench fill in. If you make a trade with the thought that he'll do that consistently you're gonna be in trouble.

Scott 09-13-2012 11:46 AM

Got offered WR Miles Austin for RB Darren Sproles....PPR

Heres my team:
QB RG3
QB Eli
RB Rice
RB Doug Martin
RB Darren Sproles
RB Trent Richardson
WR Colston
WR Wayne