Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   College Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   NFL Draft Early Entrees (/forums/showthread.php?t=594800)

seasprite 12-19-2012 09:33 AM

Re: NFL Draft Early Entrees

Quote:

Originally Posted by maximized98 (Post 2044538602)
How is that the coaches fault ?

If a WR doesn't block, and he drops passes, that is on the WR not the coach.

If you are a WR, you should already know that you are supposed to block, long before you get to college.

There is a reason that coaches and even position coaches are paid high salaries. Coaching makes a huge difference most of the time even with basic techiques in their players.

volstopfan14 12-19-2012 07:01 PM

Butch Jones said that Cordarrelle Patterson is going pro. No word on Bray yet.

seasprite 12-20-2012 08:55 AM

Will be very surprised if Bray doesnt declare. He has grade issues and doesnt fit with the incoming staff's offensive scheme.

Watson 12-20-2012 09:56 AM

Brad Wing: Profession Moron

Quote:

@CodyWorsham: LSU punter Brad Wing suspended for Chick-fil-A Bowl and is likely done at LSU:
http://www.tigerrag.com/?p=237552

Because going pro as punter AFTER being suspended for drugs is the logical choice of action

LowerWolf 12-20-2012 11:20 PM

Bray is reportedly gone too. No surprise that he, CP and Hunter are all gone.

TripleCrown9 12-21-2012 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LowerWolf (Post 2044545123)
Bray is reportedly gone too. No surprise that he, CP and Hunter are all gone.

Where do Vols fans see these 3 going? I think Hunter will be the first one off the board.

LowerWolf 12-21-2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripleCrown9 (Post 2044546334)
Where do Vols fans see these 3 going? I think Hunter will be the first one off the board.

I think Patterson will be first of the three to get drafted, mid-to-late first round. He's a tremendous athlete and incredibly elusive, but needs to improve his route running and consistency.

I think Hunter goes second round. But with a good combine could get into the first.

Bray's kind of like Mallett was a few years ago. Has all the physical tools, but you question the intangibles. I'll go with third round for him.

volstopfan14 12-22-2012 01:53 PM

Patterson will rise and Hunter will fall as we get closer to draft day. I'd say 1st for CP and late first or early 2nd for Hunter.

I'm not really sure what to think of Bray. I could see him really falling into the 3rd round but with this weak QB class I could see someone taking a chance on him early.