Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA Live (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   NBA Live 14 Video - ESPN Presentation (/forums/showthread.php?t=681643)

the_future420 11-14-2013 04:03 PM

NBA Live 14 Video - ESPN Presentation

EA Sports has released their NBA Live 14 video featuring ESPN presentation.

Basketball broadcasts feel like special events when you watch them on TV. In order to immerse fans with true-to-life NBA presentation, NBA LIVE 14 has formed an exclusive partnership with ESPN and will feature the network’s broadcast talent and authentic graphics packages. With all the broadcast wipes and graphics of a real ESPN broadcast, as well as authentic arena camera locations for each NBA arena, fans will be able to experience NBA basketball in a video game with more authenticity than ever before..

ESPN talent Mike Breen, Jeff Van Gundy, and Jalen Rose bring their talents to the NBA LIVE 14 airwaves and will make it feel as if you’re watching an actual ESPN broadcast. Breen and Van Gundy will handle broadcasting duties, while Rose will host pregame, halftime, and provide postgame wrap-ups.

In its commitment to being the most up-to-date NBA game ever, Rose will also provide dynamic weekly updates, calling out league news and top in-game performances. Just like the NBA LIVE 14 soundtrack, Rose’s updates will continue throughout the season. Play well enough and you could get your very own shoutout from Jalen himself.

Source - EA Sports

Mrcabone 11-14-2013 04:16 PM

Re: NBA Live 14: Presentation Trailer

LOL,everything but gameplay,which will sell me on the game more than anything else would.

Boilerbuzz 11-14-2013 04:20 PM

Ugh... It's sad that the first comment on this post is a yet another call for gameplay footage.

Rose seems REALLY excited to do this. I would expect his stuff to be pretty good. I don't know if it would sound weird that he's doing recaps like that, but we will see.

coolcras7 11-14-2013 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz (Post 2045665002)
Ugh... It's sad that the first comment on this post is a yet another call for gameplay footage.

Rose seems REALLY excited to do this. I would expect his stuff to be pretty good. I don't know if it would sound weird that he's doing recaps like that, but we will see.

yeah thats odd, why would anyone want to see gameplay

Boilerbuzz 11-14-2013 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolcras7 (Post 2045665035)

No. You misunderstand. That comment has a double purpose:

1. Yes, we are still hijacking threads talking about it. That sucks.
2. It's to the point where it really is a major, valid complaint. That sucks.

the_future420 11-14-2013 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolcras7 (Post 2045665035)

Its odd to want to see gameplay in a post called Live 14: Presentation trailer.

Of course everybody wants to see gameplay in general for this game

strawberryshortcake 11-14-2013 04:30 PM

Presentation looks solid. Opening shot of arena, game intro music finally resembles (audio and visual) an NBA broadcast.

Side note: Warm up cut scene has smooth animation (as it should). Clearly the development team knows what smooth animations are, just not sure why it's not ultimately implemented during gameplay.

eastcoast49ers 11-14-2013 04:48 PM

Pair Live's presentation w/ 2k's graphics and gameplay and THAT would be the game to get.