Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   GameStop Madden Mondays : Gameplay Pt. 2 (/forums/showthread.php?t=755341)

StL_RamZ 08-11-2014 11:56 AM

GameStop Madden Mondays : Gameplay Pt. 2

http://www.gamestop.com/collection/madden-nfl-15

http://youtu.be/5rhtCga506A

A_Quiet_Pro 08-11-2014 11:59 AM

Re: GameStop Madden Mondays : Gameplay Pt. 2

You'd think with a confirmed no demo, they'd give us a little something more substantive in these vids. But I guess not. These vids dont do A THING for me. I dont know if it's the short length, or just lack of info, or what.

BreakingBad2013 08-11-2014 12:02 PM

Are they just stealing teaser trailers from what feel like months ago and adding commentary to them? Goodness Gracious.

Gorilla Glass 08-11-2014 12:03 PM

The more I see of Madden 15, the more I get ancy on getting my hands on it.

Big FN Deal 08-11-2014 12:08 PM

Watching that reminded me of the fact they said the "block steering" will NOT be used by CPU controlled players, which continues to baffle me. I mean I see a video like this one, showing off the new dline moves and I can't help but think what a good addition that would be to the AI. I wonder what it is about the programming of the game that makes it so difficult to allow the CPU/AI access to everything the User has.

I hope they will add it in M16 but given the issues with adding true step to every player this year, I'm not so sure. For all the good things they seem to be trying to do for the game as a whole, I don't want to see those things diminished because User control is inherently overpowering. I know they assure us that the new features are balanced to avoid being overpowered but having any of those exclusive to User control, inaccessible by the CPU AI, inherently makes User control overpowered.

roadman 08-11-2014 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013 (Post 2046468369)
Are they just stealing teaser trailers from what feel like months ago and adding commentary to them? Goodness Gracious.

Depends on what they you are referring to?

It's GS pumping up Prima Strategy guide trying to sell copies at their store and Prima pumping up Prima Strategy guide to purchase in GS stores.

BreakingBad2013 08-11-2014 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roadman (Post 2046468408)
Depends on what they you are referring to?

It's GS pumping up Prima Strategy guide trying to sell copies at their store and Prima pumping up Prima Strategy guide to purchase in GS stores.

Yes, GameStop.

frankwest718 08-11-2014 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big FN Deal (Post 2046468391)
Watching that reminded me of the fact they said the "block steering" will NOT be used by CPU controlled players, which continues to baffle me. I mean I see a video like this one, showing off the new dline moves and I can't help but think what a good addition that would be to the AI. I wonder what it is about the programming of the game that makes it so difficult to allow the CPU/AI access to everything the User has.

I hope they will add it in M16 but given the issues with adding true step to every player this year, I'm not so sure. For all the good things they seem to be trying to do for the game as a whole, I don't want to see those things diminished because User control is inherently overpowering. I know they assure us that the new features are balanced to avoid being overpowered but having any of those exclusive to User control, inaccessible by the CPU AI, inherently makes User control overpowered.

I had no clue that CPU players couldn't do that, this is ridiculous