Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports FC and FIFA (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=503)
-   -   5 minutes stoppage time EVERY game?? (/forums/showthread.php?t=766991)

mebby 10-09-2014 12:38 AM

5 minutes stoppage time EVERY game??

Is everybody else getting 5 minutes of stoppage time in every single half of every single game?

HawaiianRush 10-09-2014 02:02 AM

Re: 5 minutes stoppage time EVERY game??

no. not every half for every game.

Maxflier 10-09-2014 02:06 AM

Not every, but most.

Fritzromanov 10-09-2014 05:10 AM

Not every half of every match, but certainly more often than is realistic.

The stoppage time calculation seems to be meaningless - if there is a calculation at all.

If a there's a substitution the referee should add 30 seconds to the half, but I've had halves where there's been six substitutions (therefore at least 3 minutes of added time) but only 2 minutes of stoppage time.

Likewise I've had halves where there's been no substitutions, minimal stoppages (say only 1 or 2 fouls) and no injuries but 5 minutes have been added.

Daft.

Nieb498 10-09-2014 06:41 AM

Watch the clock during bookings or fouls. It doesn't slow down like it does for a ball that went into touch. Obviously a glitch. Maybe EA could get off their a** and fix it with a patch. Really really annoying.

electrickeeper 10-09-2014 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nieb498 (Post 2046667936)
Watch the clock during bookings or fouls. It doesn't slow down like it does for a ball that went into touch. Obviously a glitch. Maybe EA could get off their a** and fix it with a patch. Really really annoying.

If it doesn't affect FUT and EA's ability to make money off of it, it's not going to get fixed.

mebby 10-09-2014 10:07 AM

For me... it's seriously every half of every single game.

Maybe it's because I've been letting the "cut scenes" play out (because they are awesome) and the clock doesn't stop so I'm getting maximum stoppage time??

I'll have to experiment to see. If this is the case then they need to do what they do with the clock in Madden and pause it during cut scenes.

gabbers895 10-10-2014 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mebby (Post 2046668410)
For me... it's seriously every half of every single game.

Maybe it's because I've been letting the "cut scenes" play out (because they are awesome) and the clock doesn't stop so I'm getting maximum stoppage time??

I'll have to experiment to see. If this is the case then they need to do what they do with the clock in Madden and pause it during cut scenes.

Maybe, cause I never get 5 minutes except for when there was an injury or if I've played reckless and got lots of fouls are at least given up free kicks.

But always skip replays except for calls I question or nice goals.

Well and the intro, I enjoy how good fifas comentating is for the career mode.