Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   What is everyone doing? Slider loading wise (/forums/showthread.php?t=777044)

StefJoeHalt 10-23-2014 11:55 PM

What is everyone doing? Slider loading wise

Are we still importing from main screen? Or changing them within CFM screen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deezycobain 10-24-2014 12:23 AM

Re: What is everyone doing? Slider loading wise

Quote:

Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt (Post 2046728789)
Are we still importing from main screen? Or changing them within CFM screen?

ive been told a few times to import from main screen.. kind of a hassle, but im enjoying the hell out of my gameplay on AllMadden wiht Josh's slider set.. its got me back to really edge of the seat competitive games eager to keep playing lol

StefJoeHalt 10-24-2014 12:30 AM

True what I been doing as well..but wondering if that is needed anymore as they supposedly untied sliders this year..kind of why I brought up the question..wondering if anyone changing in CFM screen..and is seeing different play..as we have all been "preprogrammed" to always import them from main screen

deezycobain 10-24-2014 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt (Post 2046728885)
True what I been doing as well..but wondering if that is needed anymore as they supposedly untied sliders this year..kind of why I brought up the question..wondering if anyone changing in CFM screen..and is seeing different play..as we have all been "preprogrammed" to always import them from main screen

ill give it a shot tonight when iget home from work and report back to u

wanescotting 10-25-2014 12:57 AM

I actually wondered about this as well. My first couple of franchises, I did not import...on most current franchise I did.
I seem to have better results importing... But I started my new franchise AFTER the latest update, so hard to tell.

I will say this, I have had the cpu actually go deep and short passes have actually been missed by lower tier qbs.

NimitsTexan 10-26-2014 01:22 AM

Although at first I did not think so, definitely seeing a difference importing vs editing them in CFM (i.e. the difference between between sacking a team 6 times and holding their running game to 80 yds, and sacking them 0 times and giving up 300 yds on the ground, with the exact same slider settings).

My only question is, do you have to re-import sliders every time you reload the CFM and/or before every game?

StefJoeHalt 10-26-2014 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NimitsTexan (Post 2046736061)
Although at first I did not think so, definitely seeing a difference importing vs editing them in CFM (i.e. the difference between between sacking a team 6 times and holding their running game to 80 yds, and sacking them 0 times and giving up 300 yds on the ground, with the exact same slider settings).

My only question is, do you have to re-import sliders every time you reload the CFM and/or before every game?

I agree..and I have always imported after editing..the reason I asked this question was to make sure that maybe just maybe we didn't have too anymore..or maybe it opens up more options for checking sliders..who knows