Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Good teams for rebuilding dynasty ncaa 14 (/forums/showthread.php?t=809951)

Chazshepherd 11-30-2014 01:14 PM

Good teams for rebuilding dynasty ncaa 14

I want to take over a team that used to be good and have good history as a program and rebuild them. I'm using current/2014-15 rosters. The teams I'm thinking about are Michigan, since Brady Hoke will most likely be unemployed next season. Nebraska, since Bo Pelini got fired this morning. Miami, since they haven't been really good in a while, plus they have duke johnson which will make the first two years of rebuilding a little easier. Other teams I thought about are Tennessee, but as a UT fan I think Butch Jones is doing a great job and I will let him stay as coach, plus winning would be too easy with josh dobbs as QB. Florida I thought about because of the good recruiting area and muschamp being fired. Penn state also an option but I think James Franklin will bring them back. So should I coach Nebraska, Michigan, or Miami?

jello1717 11-30-2014 01:41 PM

Re: Good teams for rebuilding dynasty ncaa 14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chazshepherd (Post 2046857596)
I want to take over a team that used to be good and have good history as a program and rebuild them. I'm using current/2014-15 rosters. The teams I'm thinking about are Michigan, since Brady Hoke will most likely be unemployed next season. Nebraska, since Bo Pelini got fired this morning. Miami, since they haven't been really good in a while, plus they have duke johnson which will make the first two years of rebuilding a little easier. Other teams I thought about are Tennessee, but as a UT fan I think Butch Jones is doing a great job and I will let him stay as coach, plus winning would be too easy with josh dobbs as QB. Florida I thought about because of the good recruiting area and muschamp being fired. Penn state also an option but I think James Franklin will bring them back. So should I coach Nebraska, Michigan, or Miami?

Maybe this is your intent, but picking schools like Michigan, Nebraska, or Miami isn't much of a rebuilding job. Unless the rosters you have really demoted these teams, they're still very prestigious in the game so recruiting will be really easy.

Chazshepherd 11-30-2014 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jello1717 (Post 2046857687)
Maybe this is your intent, but picking schools like Michigan, Nebraska, or Miami isn't much of a rebuilding job. Unless the rosters you have really demoted these teams, they're still very prestigious in the game so recruiting will be really easy.

I'm going to bring theirs ratings down and will be playing on heisman, plus I make schedules a+ always. Which of these do u think I should use, or if u still think none of them name one for me plz

YourWorstNightmar3 11-30-2014 02:16 PM

I'm thinking of starting a Colorado one when BuffEye Rosters get their next update. Tough division and going to have coach level on 1 so I have no advantages from the start

jello1717 11-30-2014 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chazshepherd (Post 2046857759)
I'm going to bring theirs ratings down and will be playing on heisman, plus I make schedules a+ always. Which of these do u think I should use, or if u still think none of them name one for me plz

I'm talking about their prestige. Their current player ratings don't really matter when you're recruiting as many 5* and 4* recruits as you want from the jump.

Chazshepherd 11-30-2014 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jello1717 (Post 2046857958)
I'm talking about their prestige. Their current player ratings don't really matter when you're recruiting as many 5* and 4* recruits as you want from the jump.

Ok, suggest a team for me

BuckeyesForDays 11-30-2014 07:15 PM

I just started as an offensive cordinator at UCF for this purpose but probably not going to stay there.

martywebb 11-30-2014 08:13 PM

How about SMU? Before the Death Penalty, they were a pretty fantastic team. Great state to recruit from. Mediocre roster and conference.