Home

Good teams for rebuilding dynasty ncaa 14

This is a discussion on Good teams for rebuilding dynasty ncaa 14 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2014, 01:14 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Good teams for rebuilding dynasty ncaa 14

I want to take over a team that used to be good and have good history as a program and rebuild them. I'm using current/2014-15 rosters. The teams I'm thinking about are Michigan, since Brady Hoke will most likely be unemployed next season. Nebraska, since Bo Pelini got fired this morning. Miami, since they haven't been really good in a while, plus they have duke johnson which will make the first two years of rebuilding a little easier. Other teams I thought about are Tennessee, but as a UT fan I think Butch Jones is doing a great job and I will let him stay as coach, plus winning would be too easy with josh dobbs as QB. Florida I thought about because of the good recruiting area and muschamp being fired. Penn state also an option but I think James Franklin will bring them back. So should I coach Nebraska, Michigan, or Miami?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2014, 01:41 PM   #2
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Good teams for rebuilding dynasty ncaa 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazshepherd
I want to take over a team that used to be good and have good history as a program and rebuild them. I'm using current/2014-15 rosters. The teams I'm thinking about are Michigan, since Brady Hoke will most likely be unemployed next season. Nebraska, since Bo Pelini got fired this morning. Miami, since they haven't been really good in a while, plus they have duke johnson which will make the first two years of rebuilding a little easier. Other teams I thought about are Tennessee, but as a UT fan I think Butch Jones is doing a great job and I will let him stay as coach, plus winning would be too easy with josh dobbs as QB. Florida I thought about because of the good recruiting area and muschamp being fired. Penn state also an option but I think James Franklin will bring them back. So should I coach Nebraska, Michigan, or Miami?
Maybe this is your intent, but picking schools like Michigan, Nebraska, or Miami isn't much of a rebuilding job. Unless the rosters you have really demoted these teams, they're still very prestigious in the game so recruiting will be really easy.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 11-30-2014, 02:04 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
Maybe this is your intent, but picking schools like Michigan, Nebraska, or Miami isn't much of a rebuilding job. Unless the rosters you have really demoted these teams, they're still very prestigious in the game so recruiting will be really easy.
I'm going to bring theirs ratings down and will be playing on heisman, plus I make schedules a+ always. Which of these do u think I should use, or if u still think none of them name one for me plz
Old 11-30-2014, 02:16 PM   #4
Banned

YourWorstNightmar3's Arena

I'm thinking of starting a Colorado one when BuffEye Rosters get their next update. Tough division and going to have coach level on 1 so I have no advantages from the start
Old 11-30-2014, 03:22 PM   #5
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazshepherd
I'm going to bring theirs ratings down and will be playing on heisman, plus I make schedules a+ always. Which of these do u think I should use, or if u still think none of them name one for me plz
I'm talking about their prestige. Their current player ratings don't really matter when you're recruiting as many 5* and 4* recruits as you want from the jump.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2014, 06:28 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
I'm talking about their prestige. Their current player ratings don't really matter when you're recruiting as many 5* and 4* recruits as you want from the jump.
Ok, suggest a team for me
Old 11-30-2014, 07:15 PM   #7
Rookie

I just started as an offensive cordinator at UCF for this purpose but probably not going to stay there.
Old 11-30-2014, 08:13 PM   #8
Banned

martywebb's Arena

How about SMU? Before the Death Penalty, they were a pretty fantastic team. Great state to recruit from. Mediocre roster and conference.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »