Home

PS3 UNIFORM PACKS ONLINE

This is a discussion on PS3 UNIFORM PACKS ONLINE within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-22-2014, 02:00 PM   #1
Rookie

CzarOfFootball's Arena

OVR: 0
PS3 UNIFORM PACKS ONLINE

As of Midnight the uniform packs are now functional and you can get all of the uniform packs. SO GO NOW, while the uniform store is stable.

GOOD TIMES ARE HERE AGAIN!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2014, 07:42 PM   #2
Pro

Geauxldenboy's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: PS3 UNIFORM PACKS ONLINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarOfFootball
As of Midnight the uniform packs are now functional and you can get all of the uniform packs. SO GO NOW, while the uniform store is stable.

GOOD TIMES ARE HERE AGAIN!!!!!
It's a Christm......err...Thanksgiving Miracle!
Old 11-24-2014, 01:43 AM   #3
Just started!

That right,i think so,thank you
Old 12-02-2014, 06:31 PM   #4
Rookie

CzarOfFootball's Arena

It's great! I wonder if EA could create a patch so we could play teams with home uniforms like USC vs UCLA. I think Madden allows players to use whatever uniform they like to play and choose the opponents home uniforms.
Old 12-08-2014, 01:35 PM   #5
Rookie

CzarOfFootball's Arena

It seems there were issues with Notre Dame's variant uniforms not working, and North Carolina's flashy blue outfits. Well, I've played against both teams and it looks great. I love these packs!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 04:25 PM   #6
Rookie

peaster68's Arena

Can anyone tell me how to delete the packs and then re-download them?
Old 12-09-2014, 01:19 AM   #7
MVP

rkwittem's Arena

I can't seem to buy them. What's your secret? Not buying them in-game but from the PSN store?

Update: N/M, got them working. Interesting that these became available now. Wonder if that's a byproduct of the glitch they cause in dynasties.

Last edited by rkwittem; 12-09-2014 at 01:21 AM.
Old 12-11-2014, 09:18 PM   #8
Rookie

CzarOfFootball's Arena

No. It's a ploy EA does when they're not interested in a version of a project anymore. The programs work for only 6 months and then all KA-BULLSH*T breaks loose. Complaints roar in and most of them are ignored, because by that time the next installment is ready to go. Giving consumers nothing and demand top dollar, making promotional promises they won't keep and having customer service reps play ignorant on every issue that's going on -- as if THIS IS THE FIRST time they're ever heard of the issue.

This time they're in a bind because consumers had lived up to their warnings to complain about the bad service to the Better Business Bureau and like me Forbes magazine on the worst companies in the world.

I kept contacting them, and telling comparing them to their blood rival 2K sports who is consistently producing great work and service while I had to go tooth and nail for EA to do something. This time however EA couldn't hide from their constant bad service because there wasn't going to be another College game under them. They had to fix the issues because they knew if they didn't it would be bad for their business and their reputations.

I still wish EA would've done more for the last game like create an option for a tournament team play or allowing players to have the option to play either home or away uniforms for both teams at the same time and by choice. NCAA 14 will be the last EA game I buy because I think the quality for these games are half *** and dreadful, and not worth the money I paid for them. What would the company be if it did great service?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »