Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Diamond Dynasty (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=530)
-   -   Is SCEA going to deal with intentionally lagging out (/forums/showthread.php?t=845689)

jayb_270 06-18-2015 07:15 PM

Is SCEA going to deal with intentionally lagging out

Played a game where I was winning 5-1 after the 4th. Dude pauses it for a min, and every at bat after that the pitchers that were thrown to me were flinching toward the plate, making impossible to hit. He struck me out in the 6th and it the game froze for a minute saying that I had lost the connection and return to the lobby. Figuring he just pulled the plug, i was happy to take my W and then it says I lost the game and my rating went down. Upsetting but people like that should not be playing the game.

MrOldboy 06-18-2015 08:19 PM

Re: Is SCEA going to deal with intentionally lagging out

Quote:

Originally Posted by jayb_270 (Post 2047417310)
Played a game where I was winning 5-1 after the 4th. Dude pauses it for a min, and every at bat after that the pitchers that were thrown to me were flinching toward the plate, making impossible to hit. He struck me out in the 6th and it the game froze for a minute saying that I had lost the connection and return to the lobby. Figuring he just pulled the plug, i was happy to take my W and then it says I lost the game and my rating went down. Upsetting but people like that should not be playing the game.

Who were you playing? May have been a DoS attack. Yes there are people who do this to win game.

KingOSwing815 06-18-2015 08:52 PM

This happened to me today the dude kept pausing the game and then his pitches would be coming right down the middle then boom in the dirt n I'm striking out

jayb_270 06-18-2015 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrOldboy (Post 2047417505)
Who were you playing? May have been a DoS attack. Yes there are people who do this to win game.

His user name was HomeTowne 235

MrOldboy 06-19-2015 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jayb_270 (Post 2047417935)
His user name was HomeTowne 235

Yep, very fishy. He only has 4 losses on his record, yet on the first page of his game history I can already count more games where he was losing than that.

ph33 06-19-2015 07:15 AM

I hope you filed a grievance report. Even though it may seem like it won't do anything I think they'll notice if others start doing the same. I hope...

I'll never understand why people do this. Does it satisfy them to get cheap wins?

KingOSwing815 06-19-2015 07:24 AM

Happened to me twice last night.. I don't get it it's like getting laid in a whore house... Yeah sure you got the job done, but was there really any question that it would happen? I hate when ppl quit if I'm winning or dominating on the mound n I get a W NVM exposing an error like that to get wins... Awfull

jayb_270 06-19-2015 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ph33 (Post 2047418491)
I hope you filed a grievance report. Even though it may seem like it won't do anything I think they'll notice if others start doing the same. I hope...

I'll never understand why people do this. Does it satisfy them to get cheap wins?

I did, but I'm not sure they do anything. Sony should find a way to deal with this