Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Catch positioning exploit? (/forums/showthread.php?t=854578)

WackZ1LLA 09-11-2015 12:51 AM

Catch positioning exploit?

Is there some sort of exploit with possession catch when using your wr to basically prevent the defender from having any chance of defending a streak pass? I played this kid and every time he went deep he would kind of swoop outside around my defender a little bit and then when he went for the user catch he would be falling backwards catching it with his wide receiver and I literally could not do a thing about it. This is the second game I've seen someone using this method.... Anything to win I guess.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Datninja619 09-11-2015 10:58 AM

Re: Catch positioning exploit?

Quote:

Originally Posted by WackZ1LLA (Post 2047652697)
Is there some sort of exploit with possession catch when using your wr to basically prevent the defender from having any chance of defending a streak pass? I played this kid and every time he went deep he would kind of swoop outside around my defender a little bit and then when he went for the user catch he would be falling backwards catching it with his wide receiver and I literally could not do a thing about it. This is the second game I've seen someone using this method.... Anything to win I guess.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Record it next time.

Sounds like a back shoulder throw and a good user adjustment. I've done an animation like that against CPU, but I don't know what you mean about the swooping part.