Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   I think I may have figured out issue with long passes for score. (video) (/forums/showthread.php?t=879483)

Junior Moe 04-22-2016 01:20 PM

I think I may have figured out issue with long passes for score. (video)

https://streamable.com/hhh7

Excuse the bootleg cell phone coverage... Anyway, what I noticed was that after timeouts and between quarters when the players are generated back on the court that sometimes the defender, in my case Tobias Harris, is generated way on the other side of the court while LeBron is all on his own over on the other side. The CPU notices this immediately and sends a full court pass to him. Harris simply can not recover as you can see the CPU hauling tail over to LBJ as I switched on to him. He cant realistically recover, as you see and it leads to these super easy shots or drives.

jeebs9 04-22-2016 01:54 PM

Re: I think I may have figured out issue with long passes for score. (video)

Yea this happens when someone is jamming on the X button to skip all the cut scenes. So your their re swap happens in those corners. I'm guessing that's where they created them.

Junior Moe 04-22-2016 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeebs9 (Post 2048134644)
Yea this happens when someone is jamming on the X button to skip all the cut scenes. So your their re swap happens in those corners. I'm guessing that's where they created them.

Thing is I wasn't spamming anything. Just chilling playing the NBA today game. It seems like a glitch or something though because Harris is like on top of the bench. It happened like 3 times and each time the CPU went Peyton Manning for an easy score. I can deal with me wandering off my guy and getting burned, but don't have me completely out of position to begin with with no chance of recovery.

jeebs9 04-22-2016 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Junior Moe (Post 2048134689)
Thing is I wasn't spamming anything. Just chilling playing the NBA today game. It seems like a glitch or something though because Harris is like on top of the bench. It happened like 3 times and each time the CPU went Peyton Manning for an easy score. I can deal with me wandering off my guy and getting burned, but don't have me completely out of position to begin with with no chance of recovery.

I've this problem since day one. Players will be on the sideline or on the bench like they forgot they were playing a basketball game:spit:

Hustle Westbrook 04-22-2016 08:06 PM

You mean like this(check out where Calderon is out of the timeout)?

That **** is crazy. I've had multiple instances where my players spawn in some random spot on the court and my opponent turbos right past me to the rim because they're out of position.

Junior Moe 04-22-2016 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook (Post 2048135419)
You mean like this(check out where Calderon is out of the timeout)?

That **** is crazy. I've had multiple instances where my players spawn in some random spot on the court and my opponent turbos right past me to the rim because they're out of position.

It sucks man and there's nothing you can do about it. You start the freaking play out at a huge disadvantage. Imagine losing a game to this. I don't even play online but I saw it enough against the CPU. Today was my forst time seeing where it originates from. 2K needs to tighten this up.