Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Madden NFL 17 Video - Trick Plays, New Moves & Presentation (GoodGameBro) (/forums/showthread.php?t=883640)

Steve_OS 06-20-2016 04:54 PM

Madden NFL 17 Video - Trick Plays, New Moves & Presentation (GoodGameBro)

<iframe width="620" height="349" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tV_Wtqc565I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Check out the latest Madden NFL 17 video from GoodGameBro, featuring trick plays, new moves and presentation.

Quote:

With such a short development cycle, the changes to Madden NFL 17 really say a lot about how passionate the development team is at EA Tiburon.

The running game? Feels completely different & instantly introduces a new skill-gap layer into the franchise. Those frustrating issues with aggressive catches dominating online matches? A new swat mechanic has been introduced that levels the playing field. Trick plays are more of your thing? Don't worry, there's an arsenal of trick plays but you'll need a whole lot of skill and a bit of luck to pull them off.

From the commentary to the changes to gameplay, Madden NFL 17 brings so many fresh elements that even the seasoned veterans should be happy. While the game isn't perfect, this upcoming version of Madden is shaping up to be one of the strongest entries we've ever seen.

SageInfinite 06-20-2016 05:05 PM

Re: Madden NFL 17 Video - Trick Plays, New Moves & Presentation (GoodGameBro)

Love the lighting transitions. I didn't like that cross body TD throw by Mariota. Some warts in there definitely, but some kool stuff too....

jsteele14 06-20-2016 05:15 PM

Looks good for the most part. That spin move by Austin has been in a few slow mo canned videos. This was the first time I saw it in live action. It did not look natural to me. He came to a stop, held if there for a moment and then spun. It looked too slow to me. Maybe that was intentional by the user. I saw a few obvious suction tackles especially the one along the sidelines that resulted in a tackle battle. It did not fit with the momentum of the play IMO.

GiantBlue76 06-20-2016 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SageInfinite (Post 2048252096)
Love the lighting transitions. I didn't like that cross body TD throw by Mariota. Some warts in there definitely, but some kool stuff too....

Some stuff looks good. Like the fumbles and injuries. The big sting for me was Greg Robinson basically just standing still and letting Jurel Casey come in untouched. I thought we were way past this kind of crap. Been a problem since Madden 25. That is the stuff that causes controller throwing frustration.

Godgers12 06-20-2016 05:18 PM

Note to self: Draft Todd Gurley with my 1st pick in my online fantasy CFM.

jsteele14 06-20-2016 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GiantBlue76 (Post 2048252126)
Some stuff looks good. Like the fumbles and injuries. The big sting for me was Greg Robinson basically just standing still and letting Jurel Casey come in untouched. I thought we were way past this kind of crap. Been a problem since Madden 25. That is the stuff that causes controller throwing frustration.

I agree totally and forgot to mention that in my last post. That was very bad and the worst I have seen in these short videos.

SolidSquid 06-20-2016 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsteele14 (Post 2048252124)
Looks good for the most part. That spin move by Austin has been in a few slow mo canned videos. This was the first time I saw it in live action. It did not look natural to me. He came to a stop, held if there for a moment and then spun. It looked too slow to me. Maybe that was intentional by the user. I saw a few obvious suction tackles especially the one along the sidelines that resulted in a tackle battle. It did not fit with the momentum of the play IMO.

I think the Tavon spin move looked awesome. It's a jump stop with a quick spin right after it. He did come to a complete stop to lull the defender to sleep then he accelerates out of a spin move.

I do wish cpu ball carriers used more moves like jukes spins and stiff arms.

Joshua1207 06-20-2016 06:54 PM

"Only on all-pro" lol. Thought he was playing on rookie or pro. I like what I saw though, game is looking pretty good.