Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Anyway to get around shoe glitch? (/forums/showthread.php?t=898515)

Sic em Dawgs 12-08-2016 11:36 AM

Anyway to get around shoe glitch?

Jumped back into NCAA, having fun but for some reason no matter what shoe color I pick before the game, when the game starts everybody is wearing the default color combo. Is there anyway to fix this? I have all the uniform packs downloaded and my team is sponsored by UA if that makes a difference.

jello1717 12-08-2016 10:32 PM

Anyway to get around shoe glitch?

You need to cycle through the options and how many times differs depending on the team. I.E. for Michigan I always use black/team color shoes, which are bugged (with the Michigan uniform packs I've downloaded). If I'm the home team, then I cycle to the right until I get to the 3rd black/team color shoes. If I do the 1st or 2nd black/team color it'll be bugged.
However, if I'm on the road, then I have to cycle to the 2nd black/team color as the 3rd one on the road is bugged liked the 1st.

SilverBullet19 12-09-2016 12:27 AM

Re: Anyway to get around shoe glitch?

I've never had this issue. Whatever shoe I pick, is what they wear (Boise State and tulane at least)

jello1717 12-09-2016 01:34 AM

Re: Anyway to get around shoe glitch?

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverBullet19 (Post 2048612406)
I've never had this issue. Whatever shoe I pick, is what they wear (Boise State and tulane at least)

It's caused by uniform packs (and I think specifically with new gloves). If you don't use teams that have downloaded unis (again, probably just gloves) then you won't see it.